Painting baby girls' nails?

not really fussed either way but OH has just looked over my shoulder and said you are NEVER doing that!!!! lol

I must be the worst mother in the world. :rofl:

I painted Sophia's when she was about 6 weeks old so we matched when we went out wearing sandals. (Yes, I put sandals on my 6 week old, probably makes me an even worse mom!) and then I painted them blue and orange for the Chicago Bears!

You don't have to use nail polish remover, it comes off with rubbing alcohol and quite easily. Guess I'm chavvy or whatever. :haha:

You are the worse mom I have ever met. I will be un-friending you immediately.

[-X

Does it make it ok that I only do her toes & she isn't sucking on those yet?! :rofl:

& the whole inhaling the chemicals..it's not like i'm putting the bottle under her nose or taking my 3 month old into a shop that does nails. :roll:

NO NO NO...... I am part of the perfect mommy parade.. unacceptable!:haha:

I just keep visualizing Corrine sticking her feet and hands in her mouth and her eating chipped nail polish when I think about it.

Shoot. I was out of that club before I even had her! :haha:

I'll probably stop painting them when she finds her feet. and I don't paint them all of the time now, only have done it twice but I don't think it's trashy like some people are saying. :rofl:

Personally i'd wait until she (if i had a girl Lol) was about 3 and asked for it done or something x

It's not something that she is going to be stuck with forever, I don't see what the big deal is. :shrug:

It wouldn't occur to me to do it this early, but each to their own, I don't have a problem with others doing it. No way would Jessica sit still long enough to do even one nail though, and she'd eat it before it dried!!!!!

Go for it, just of course be cautious she can't eat any of it. :thumbup:

Not something I would have any desire to do but I guess if it's baby friendly nail varnish then it's not doing any harm.

All 3 of my girls started asking around the age of 2 and i don't have a problem with it. It never occured to me to paint their nails when they were babies tho,it just seems a bit weird to me.

I painted Lucas' toenails a few weeks ago because he saw me doing mine and thought it was hillarious. I only did it to make him laugh though, it was otherwise completely pointless. I wouldn't do it on a 10-month-old for that reason :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->