PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

So sorry Mandy big hugs to you xxx

Davies how did you get on? X

I feel awful writing this whilst some of ladies are having an awful time, fili I'm so hyper it's amazing hopeful ur right the best thing ever I heard hb loads I saw baby I saw 4d! I saw bones heart function placenta, the cord 2 arms 2 legs 2 hands 4fingwrs an a thumb each side!! Omg it did a complete loop de loop when sornographer said baby was getting the hump!! It was sitting with legs crossed waving hands in front of face as if to say ' no paps' lol!!
Omg I loved it!! Got 6 pictures 1 is of bowel taken by accident! But I'm going to bore u with every picture later!! I am in love with my little wriggler!! Xx

I can imagine Davies but we need the ups to go with the downs x congrats so glad you had an amazing experience x can't wait to see pics x

Does anyone know if all ok tomorrow will I get a pic from epu? Or will I have to take camera? My phone away being fixed to using one with no camera just now! Xxx

Mandy I'm sorry Hun xxx

Fili I have antiphospholipid syndrome if you wanna talk or that let me know Hun xxx
Davies awesome scan hun can't wait to see pictures

Mandy - I am so sorry. Thinking of you today.

Davies - I love hearing your scan news and can't wait to see the pics!!

Hopeful - Great news too!!

Well there has been frozen rain storms all morning, and now it's snowing again. Snow day #2, its getting nasty out there. The whole city is at a standstill! I was debating changing my scan but when they called to remind me yesterday they said there should be no delays because of the weather. We are luckily only about a 5 minute walk from the hospital so we won't have to drive but we will have to bundle up warm. I need to dig out my snow hiking boots! Hopefully one day I get to tell this baby, "we were so excited just to see pictures of you that we ventured out in this weather to get a scan"!! I hope he/she is ok in there!

I really think that if all is well today I will breathe easier. I am not sure I will be painting a nursery any time soon, but starting to look at some cute baby things online might be on the cards. Researching baby bottles and other things that we would have to know whether this pregnancy works out or we end up back in adoption land. Feels safe to have that as a back up. Might save the breast pump research for a while later down the line!

Thanks foe being so wonderful and supportive ladies, hope you have a great day and I will check in later. Scan isn't for a few more hours and I am not sure how long it will all take but I promise to update- and I will be checking in for others scan pics too!!

Happy 12 wk's croydon xxx can't wait for update xx

SO glad all is ok Davies...post the pics :flower:

MrsK...I know my EPAU doesn't give out pics and I had to ask the fetal medicene dept for a pic when I went last week..good luck :thumbup:

Happy 12 weeks to croy and davies :happydance:

XxX

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/th_48c4c538.jpg

will do the other one later as there on my phone an had to put it on charge!! xx

Omg what an amazing picture!! That is definitely a girl :)

Congrats sweetie :) :)

Gorgeous pic Davies!! Did they tell you what the NT measurement was? Did they tell you the gender? Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

I didnt ask gender i want a surprise but i love the guesses!! He did say u look like a girl type of lady!!! who knows!! every1 keeps saying boy!! I think girl to are u good at guesses embo?? Girls im on cloud 9!!! XX

An they took blood today an i get the resukt within 2 weeks!! Long wait but the fluid on neck was 1.2 so thats normal high risk is over 2.8 xx

1.2 is perfect! Sounds like you might have a little girl Davies in there! So happy for you honey! This is wonderful news.

beautiful pic davies! it totally looks like she has a huge smile on her face. that's a great measurement too!

heart - i can't wait to hear how your NT scan goes, it's going to go great. like my RE said, if something is really wrong you can tell in all the scans we've had.
also, the genetic counselor said that at age 36, my risk was 1% with zero testing. you are going to be just fine and LOVE that NT scan!

can't wait for croy's update!

Hey Ladies,

Can I join your thread? Ive had 5 MC previously then I had LIT immune treatment I had a baby boy last year. Really wanted to start TTC quickly with all the previous MC and had another MMC in Oct 2011 and now prego again. Currently under St Marys only 5.5 weeks got a scan Wed - Understand if you think Im in wrong thread as I had my little boy in between my rmc might annoy / upset people ! but once you have had several MC it completely blows your mind and makes you a bit crazy MC after MC after MC so thats why I think this thread is best as completely relate to all you ladies but let me know if you dont think so..... dont want to upset anyone !

Fili - that is exactly what happened to me - all the thousands spent on testing and nothing and now at St Marys they have said exactly the same. Fingers crossed for you. I reckon its because the blood is analyzed within 2 hours and then it produces better results rather than at a standard hospital blood could potentially be left overnight before testing!

Davies - omg wow love the scan pic looks like proper like baby in your oven - so cute !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->