PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

I feel like Gavin is regressing in both sleep and contentment....we dont know what to do. He was up every hour last night. He seems like he is in pain at times. He just got done screaming for a half hour and we couldnt figure out why. He finally went to sleep.

Any moms on here with experience with acid reflux? I have no idea if he has that but I just dont know what it could be....
He has his two month shots tomorrow. He wont be seeing his usual doctor because she is on vacation for 3 months. It will be interesting to have a different perspective.

JD, we actually havent really tried unswaddling him because we are so exhausted and are afraid if we do that we wont be able to get him back to sleep. He is still not eating well at night...in fact I would say he is even eating less at night than before.

I feel like Gavin is regressing in both sleep and contentment....we dont know what to do. He was up every hour last night. He seems like he is in pain at times. He just got done screaming for a half hour and we couldnt figure out why. He finally went to sleep.

Any moms on here with experience with acid reflux? I have no idea if he has that but I just dont know what it could be....
He has his two month shots tomorrow. He wont be seeing his usual doctor because she is on vacation for 3 months. It will be interesting to have a different perspective.

JD, we actually havent really tried unswaddling him because we are so exhausted and are afraid if we do that we wont be able to get him back to sleep. He is still not eating well at night...in fact I would say he is even eating less at night than before.

I really think you should give it a try;) if he's already getting up tons, it cant hurt to try it one night and see how it goes. He really needs to get a decent feeding in to sleep well for any amount of time. If you can get a full feeding in, he should sleep at least a few hours.

As for reflux, I don't have experience with that other than knowing its usually associated with projectile spit up and baby in pain. My baby spits up tons, but doctor said since its not projectile and it doesn't bother him, its not reflux. Def mention it to your doc!

Just back from Gavins appt. Dr still doesnt think he has reflux. And he told us to strip him down naked for night feeds too! So I guess we will have to start doing that! He had his shots, and cried for a couple minutes and then fell asleep! He's asleep now so I might try to get another hour or so in here as well!

On a positive note...he slept well last night but I think it was because OH gave in and put him in the swing at 6:30 p.m. (after 1/2 hour of screaming). He slept 6:30-11:15, 12-3:15, and then 3:45-6 so overall a very good night considering what we've had!

Kozmik-that is not bad considering the night you had before! We had a night like that at the weekend, Josh was up every 1.5 hours. It was a killer. With Josh he wakes when he needs a bowel movement. He thrashes around and seems in pain but it is just him forcing one out! Could it be that?

Hey girls :wave:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while...a few growing pains & reflux here for Melina as well! What has helped for us is elevating her matress & sleeping her on her side (wedged in with rolled towels!)

Hope that helps a little & promise to try getting to my PC to load up some new pictures soon!xoxo

hey ladies just wanted to update like i said i would x scan went great and im team :pink:
hope all your rainbows are thriving xxx

Attachments

• team pink 004.jpg
    team pink 004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Mrs kg, I am so happy for you! That's great news;)

Hey girls :wave:

How's everyone and the babies doing?

Here are some new pics now that I'm finally at my PC :) Hope to hear everyone's updates soon! xxx

bnb1.JPG

bnb2.jpg

bnb3.jpg

bnb4.jpg

bnb5.jpg

Lisette, her dimples are so adorable!

Colton is still growing so fast! Can't believe how big he is now:) I ended up having to give away a whole box of size 1 diapers because he outgrew that size so quick. I'm hoping he doesn't do that with every size, because I had tried to estimate how many to buy by how many my older son went through. But Colton is growing way faster than Jaxon did, so its looking like I probably am going to have extra boxes of every size. Bummer.

Attachments

• Jaxon and Colton.jpg
    Jaxon and Colton.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
  • PA090421.jpg
    PA090421.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PA100429.jpg
    PA100429.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
JD did you say he outgrew size 1?? Cole is still in 1's and he doesn't show any sign of getting out of them anytime soon.

I guess because he was a premie... He is just now weighing in at 11lbs!! SO TINY.

I will post pics soon.

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok. I know we are all so buys with our newborns..but it is nice to jump online and see an update every now and then.

Love you all.. I couldnt have made it through (sanity wise) without you ladies -- AND CHISOX too ;)

Bizzy, yep, I think he's around 14 lbs or so now. We were just having way too many blow outs with size 1 so it was time to move up a size.

Hi ladies :wave:

How's everyone doing? And the LO's? All ready for the holidays?

AFM busier everyday with my little munchkin who's ussually super smiley & curious as long as ur talking to her & not trying to stick her in her carseat or attempt naps in her crib then FORGET IT!!! We're gonna attempt some sleep training with H off for the holidays...any advice ladies? Also have any of ur LO's started to teeth yet? Melina seems to be biting her little hands hard & drueling lots & can see the white on her gums pretty bright already!?! Poor thing gets pangs in her sleep sometimes & just sobs & screams like sjes having the worst nightmare ever but I'm pretty sure its more pain than anything :(

Hey everyone. Just popping in to see how all the babies and mommas are doing. I can't believe how fast it has gone by.

HI, we're doing well:) Can't believe how fast time has gone by!

Colton just turned 8 months last week, he now has 2 bottom teeth, he is army crawling and rolling, will probably be a while for real crawling though.He is still a big boy! He is in 12 months clothes, weighs about 21-22lbs I think. watching his personality develop has been so fun:) He loves his brother so much, its so cute to watch them playing together on the floor.

How are your little ones doing?

Hey mama's! Hard to find a spare moment but nice to still touch base :hugs: Melina is doing great too..no teeth yet but army crawling around & loving trying lots of new foods :) Will update my avatar pic so you guys can see! xxx

Thanks for the updates! Gavin is doing well. He has two teeth on the bottom, they look so cute! He is having a serious seperation anxiety problem right now...at least thats all I hope it is! Also he just had RSV but is on the mend....little guys' been sick all winter!

Hello all, glad things seem to be going well for us all :thumbup:

Luca is a complete joy in the day - full of smiles and giggles bless him. Night time is pretty hideous still - he ends up in our bed every night which I said I would never do :dohh: but don't want him to wake his big sis so need to sort that out sometime soon.

He's a big boy, 22 lb at 7 months and already in 12-18 month clothing. He's got 3 teeth and they were hard work coming so not looking forward to the next 17!! Will be lovely to see some pics of all the babas now - here's some of mine xx

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online