PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

My little man has arrived!! He came on Sunday - a stonking 9lb 3oz and doing really well. Labour looked like it was going to go really well - got to 9cm within a couple of hours but then he was back to back and had a bulging head!! so just didn't move. Ended up with forceps delivery but at least I got my VBAC and a beautiful healthy boy - so pleased :happydance::happydance:

His name is Luca :baby:

Attachments

• 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow he was a big boy! Congrats! Glad you were able to get your vbac.

Awww Sara congrats sweetie :cloud9:

So I'm officially last! Miss Melina is holding tight & they didn't have a bed for me tonight so ill be admitted at 6am tmmr & then they'll decide to start me on cervadil gel for 12hrs first or straight induction if I'm open enough! Wish me luck :)

What a big boy!!! I am so excited for you. He is just too cute.
I love that baby outfit. ADORABLE.

Newbie - I cant wait for your LO to arrive.. We are all waiting.. *giggles* I guess she wants to be fashionably late and make a GRANDE entrance. :)

cant wait for lisette's update!

Congrats Sara! Glad you got your vbac!

Sara-congrats honey! So pleased that your rainbow made a safe arrival! I had forceps too as Josh was sideways! It's a means to an end. Enjoy Luca-he's lovely!

Lisette-I'm thinking of you honey. Hope all is going well. Can't wait for an update!

massive congrats sara x he's gorgeous :cloud9:

good luck tomorrow lisette x cant wait for your update xxx

Lisette, can't wait to hear news on your baby!

mrs.kg, are you finding out what you are having? if so, let us know when you do! I'm so happy for you:)

jd yeah i'll be finding out if i can i get my scan on 4th oct i'll be sure to pop in an let you know xx

looking forward to lisettes update xx

Lisette had her baby a few days ago, don't wanna steal her thunder but just wanted to let you all know they are both doing great! I will go jolly her along to give you guys all the details!!

Sorry for going MIA on u guys!!! So I was scheduled to go in tuesday night for the start of an induction process (gel called cervadil inserted for 12hours to open up the cervix first) well that was the first delay - no beds tuesday night so the y had us go in at 6am wend! Things got started & real contractions started strong & hard around 5pm...got checked out & my cervix was still only open at 1.5cm & 50% effaced :( So they took me off the gel for the night & had me go natural (no epi) to see what would happen...well it was a rough night & I needed morphine & gravol to get through...by morning I was praying for progress but still nothing! They then started me on pitocin as well as the baloon to really force me to open while inducing the contractions!!! 3hrs of hell on earth there & I finally opened to 5cm & took the epidural! Phew! Next part of the wait was pretty pain free but progress wasn't happenning & after 36hrs of strong contractions we made the decision to do a c-section after all!

Miss Melina was born Firday Sept 7th at 4:29am, weighing 8lbs12oz & 21inches long :) She is just precious & I'm in a haze of awe & love like no words could describe :cloud: I hope to post pics soon as I need to be on my PC & just only got home yesterday so its slow & steady recovery & sleep between feedings right now :)

Thank u for all the love & prayers! xoxo

Congrats Lisette! Sounds like it was a rough labor but so glad that your baby is here and healthy!

Congrats Lisette! Thanks for the update. Take it easy recovering and enjoy your lil one!

MASSIVE CONGRATS..

Try and remember.. As much as it may hurt.. The doctors/nurses are right in that, the more you walk the faster you will heal. JUST TAKE IT EASY. Dont lift ANYTHING heavier than your baby!

(I tried to act like nothing happened and picked stuff up.. ended up in serious pain)

I am sooo super excited for you. It is an amazing feeling and I am so happy that our Aug. group is now complete with all our rainbows!!!

Yay, massive congrats Lisette on your little pink bundle!! Hope you're recovering well and enjoying lots of cuddles :) xx

Gorgeous gorgeous beautiful beautiful... Amazing..

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->