PAL Bump Pictures!!

Aww bless you, glad he's proving how strong he is! I'm good thanks, really confident at the mo. Will try to put off fretting til as close to next scan date as possible. (Please grow a skull darling bean!)

Aw sweetie...Im sure little bubs will be fine. But i can understand your worries.:hugs: When is your next scan sweetie??? Im sure it will all be fine.:hugs:

2 weeks today..... then I get to start worrying about the spine :haha:

Aww im sure everything will be fine. If you done mind me asking what was wrong with your angel?

Ruby suffered from Acrania.... where her neural tube didn't close at the top end, the top and back of her little skull didn't form (though her face was fine). The amniotic fluid was therefore attacking her brain and she was fitting over and over. The image of that scan is burned into my memory, it was horrific. The same problem further down the spinal column causes spina bifida. I'm on 12x normal dose of Folic to give little Munch a helping hand :)

Aww sorry for your loss, least she is at peace in heaven now. I hope everything goes well this time i will be praying for you it does x

Thank you sweetie! Her bravery gave me strength <3

Yes i bet it did, its amazing how stong they can be. People always think ive had this baby to replace my loss and it really annoyes me, im like it will never replace my loss, this baby is a brother or sister for my angel not a replacement

Awww... beautiful bumps ladies.

I really wish I had taken a picture of mine before I miscarried.
I miss my bump:|

:hugs: develange! Sorry about your loss, honey! :( When you feel up to it, you should come join the TTC After A Loss - Race for the BFP! thread! Lots of support there! Most of us came from there!

10 weeks. Bloat seems to be getting pushed higher. The bottom of the belly is definitely baby. I can dopple on an empty bladder and he/she is still above my pubic bone. Show-off!

Attachments

• 10wks-a.jpg
    10wks-a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 26
24 week VIABLE bump :D (as it's gone midnight hehe)

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/XxDozzyxX/Bubba/2408.jpg

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/XxDozzyxX/Bubba/2402.jpg

:wohoo: for viable! Congratulations and gorgeous!!!

Happy V day, you have a lovely bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->