• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Bump Pictures!!

Thought I'd better take a piccy of bump since the last one I took was at 11 weeks :)

My 18 week bump pic. Ooooh my tummy is all hard at the bottom now, so exciting! :happydance:

Attachments

• 18 week bump!.jpg
    18 week bump!.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
26 week bump photo :) just about to third tri :)

Attachments

• 26 weeks front resized.jpg
    26 weeks front resized.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 26 weeks side resized.jpg
    26 weeks side resized.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
I was 7 weeks yesterday, so my DH took these last night. (Please excuse the lines across my belly in the front facing picture, I had been sitting down for awhile.) No bump yet, but I figured it would be good to start taking pics so I have them for comparison.

Attachments

• 7 weeks side.jpg
    7 weeks side.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 7 weeks front.jpg
    7 weeks front.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump dizzy! And I'm jealous of your flat stomach Magnolia - I'd like to look like you at 7 weeks and dizzy at 26 weeks :rofl:!

We've got a great holiday booked for when I'll be 23 weeks and now i'm quite scared how big I'll be...!

xxx

Lovely bump dizzy! And I'm jealous of your flat stomach Magnolia - I'd like to look like you at 7 weeks and dizzy at 26 weeks :rofl:!

We've got a great holiday booked for when I'll be 23 weeks and now i'm quite scared how big I'll be...!

xxx

Nothing to be jealous about! It certainly doesn't come naturally...a lot of hard ab workouts got me there. I actually feel a little flabby because I've been afraid to do any ab exercises since my BFP.

thanks ladies hehe. ifeel huge for being just 26 weeks :)

yay, i get to post in here now!! the second pic is this morning in the only nightie that fits :) that's why its so ugly... :haha:

Attachments

• bump progression.jpg
    bump progression.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful Hannah! I can see why your colleagues guessed, lovely little baby bump and really noticable from your 10 week pic! xxx

Lovely pics i will have to post another soon :)

Do i look right for 20 weeks +2 as i feel really small, not sure if its the way im looking at the bump myself though?

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/20weeks2days2.jpg

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/20weeks2days.jpg

You look fabulous due! Beautiful bump and beautiful dress! x

You look fabulous due! Beautiful bump and beautiful dress! x

Thanks its the 1st time i have worn a maternity dress decided to wear it with the lovely weather in UK at the moment, make the most while we have it, as it will be gone in a few days

Exactly! Enjoy the sunshine hun, perfect excuse to try out your new wardrobe! x

Exactly! Enjoy the sunshine hun, perfect excuse to try out your new wardrobe! x

Exaclty, im enjoying it before i get too big to enjoy it, as atm i dont get hot and bothered as bump aint big enough, but i dont think it will be long before i get too hot

Bump looks good for 20+2, bigger than I was by then I think, lovely bump :)
& I'm going to take a guess at girl :)

Thanks i couldn't find out as baby had legs crossed, did wonder what people though the bump looked like, most people think girl from scan as well

yeah I'm carrying the same way as you so that's why I say girl :)

& pretty dress! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->