PAL Bump Pictures!!

Loving those bump pics hun xxxx

EDIT - and size 6 clothes!!! jealous!!! xxx

haha yeah i WAS tiny lol am quite short too though. was very healthy so wasnt worried. i cant wait for a proper bump. i wana be that big that i topple over :rofl: xxx

lol me too - but my weight will probably be balanced as my arse will stick out as far at the back as my bump will at the front!! lol

lol me too - but my weight will probably be balanced as my arse will stick out as far at the back as my bump will at the front!! lol

:rofl: yeah mine seems to be growing just as fast as my tummy 2 lol o well will be worth it in the end lol xx

Wantabean... Im jealous of your bump but more what size you are... lifes not fair lol! Cannot wait to bump, I'm just bloat just now, bloat and boobs im ready to fall over they are getting so heavy! Very very jealous of all you beautiful women and your very gorgeous bumps! xxx

my boobs are overtaking anything else for me atm 34DD to 36G - im only 8w!!!

https://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy241/staceyld/DSC00255.jpg

This is me at 12 wks 4 days :)

Stacey lovely bump! Sooo jealous! Can I also comment on Call of Duty in the background are you a Call of Duty widow too? xxx

:rofl: "I'll stand in the way of CoD until you take a pic of my bump!!"

lovely bump stacey :D

My husband has never played COD! I'm suddenly a lot prouder of that than I ever would have dreamed! LOL Although, we play Fallout 3 together like there's no tomorrow... taking turns, criticizing the other's scavenging ability, screaming "OMG! GHOUL BEHIND YOU!" That sort of thing! :rofl:

megg dont buy him cod!! i quite like playing the playstation for an hour or so but he will play it all night until early hours if he dont need to get up!! its ridiculous! xx

Yeh i had to sit there tho for 5mins with my camera until "it was safe" to look away from the game lol

Thanksss :)

I definitely won't be buying COD for him... However, its not really his sort of game... So, I highly doubt he'd bother playing it if I did buy it! Haha!

stacey, lovely bump!

and about cod - its awesome!! am i the only first-person shooter fan on here?? though with these crazy hormones i have less and less patience for dying and have been known to throw the controller at times :blush: so i'm on a bit of a break from it now ;)

Fallout 3 is sort of a FPS! Its just an RPG that is also an FPS! <3

If throwing the controller is a hormone thing then it maywell be OH who is preggs lol. He made me buy him an xbox for a combined valentine and birthday present and only plays one game on it (w have a perfectly good ps3) he plays it til all hours and wakes me up in the middle of the night with his screaming then complains the next day hes tired! x

ha i do enjoy playing it but just not for a very long time.

hmu mine is exactly the same, we are living with family at the min so have got it in our room and get woken up at all sort of times with swearing and the clicking on the control!!

i think we have fallout 3 but i can never get cod out of the playstation so no other game gets played!! xx

I can't imagine owning FO3 and playing something else! :shock:

I'm a wee bit obsessed with it! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back