30th July

31st July

Always Remembering our Angels

BERDC99 :angel:
Neversaynever :angel:
keepthefaithx :angel:
Razcox :angel:
BeachChica :angel:

Count me in, please. I'm due July 13th and I'm terrified!

Haven't been to the doctor yet but I am guessing I will be due July 14. Hoping and praying my little bean with stick.

Welcome ladies. I am due 3rd July x

hey ladies, popping over from 1st tri, this is likely a bette rplace for me, i had an early loss in may, and my dh had a still born at 39+6 about 4 years ago.

im due july 1 :) May i join you?

On my phone at min but tomorrow I'll draw up list of names and due dates in first post Xx

Sounds great! Looks like the majority of us so far have had a previous loss. I think this is great. We can talk about our fear and truelly understand where they are coming from.

Please add me too. I'm due 3rd July after mmc at 12 weeks in August. xx

Has anyone been to the doctor yet? I am holding off for at least another two weeks. Last time I found out a week later I started bleeding and it went down hill from there. i want to be far enough along to see something on the u/s.

I have already seen my doc due to my ectopic last year. I had to be referred to the EPU for a scan to check baby is in right place so have 6 week scan on Monday x

Can you please add me - edd of our rainbow baby 5th July 2012. Thanks

I have already seen my doc due to my ectopic last year. I had to be referred to the EPU for a scan to check baby is in right place so have 6 week scan on Monday x

I have a PUL a few months back. I was told that as soon as I get pregnant again to call to start my blood work, but I have not missed my period yet and and I figure they will want me to wait until then. I had planned on waiting until the 14th but I will probbaly call sometime next week cause I am excited to see what my levels are and for them to do an U/S. I just hope this one is in the right place this time.

ive had my blood done twice, but my appt is not until nov. 17th, im anxiously waiting, i have already made it further than last time, hoping this one sticks. i want an ultrasound but i suppose ill have to wait for a while, by the time my appt comes along i will be 7 weeks

Count me in, I'm due July 2nd. Anxiously awaiting an early scan scheduled for November 10th!!!

I'm due July 13th. I had two losses this year, in June and July 4+3 and 5 weeks. I'm now 4+1 with zero symptoms and trying hard to be positive. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi All,

I'm due July 12th...I have a DD 15 months old, and lost a baby at 11 weeks back in Sept.

Happy to be here!!

Hello Girls
I am so happy this thread is here!!!
It seems a lot of us have had the sorrow of a loss!! So we shud be a gud listening ear when/if we get worried
My Names Ro,im 41 married with 3boys,my last 2 pregnancies ended in MMC,so as excited as i am!! And i am really chuft, i am a bit worried that history cud repeat itself!!!
But in bk of my mind im thinking how cruel that cud b!
I am so lookin 4wrd to 9month pregnancy and a gawjus wee baby in my arms in July!!
By my dates im due July 9th!But i dont progress in labour so will b takin wk early for A C-section,so prob 2ndJuly!!
Good Luck to us all
XBabyCX

I think I'm due around July 6th, although this pregnancy is straight after MC at 7 weeks, with no period inbetween so can't be completely sure. We're both feeling scared, but I'm trying to keep positive and hopefully this one will be ok.

Wishing all of you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months!

it seems like forever trying to get to my appt nov. 17th, its going to be a long 2 weeks waiting, and sore boobs is my only symptom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->