PAL - July 2012 babies

Oh wow small world or what just looking through previous posts to get to "know" you all better and just noticed you Sarah! Congratulations on your pregnancy thats wonderful news! I'm sure Evelyn will do a fab job of looking after her little brother or sister.

Love Leigh. x

Thanks leigh xxx I didn't realise you were on here either. I am so pleased to have a few people to go through this with as it is going to be a tough 9 months (woop woop there's some positivity that I am gonna get to 9 months!)

Welcome to the newbies :hugs:

You're right Sarah! We will ALL be here for the next 9 months :hugs:

Hi heavyheart - woop woop so many rainbows in the making xxx

Love the positive thinking Sarah and Collie. I agree we will be here for the 9 month duration and we will be sharing our baby news and cooing over all our rainbows :)

Hi heavy heart hope you are well sweetie.

What symptoms has everyone got so far then? Af is due tomorrow and so far the only real symptom is the tiredness which has hit me like a ton of bricks. Been feeling a bit icky but nothing major that usually kicks in at 6 weeks. I've also had lots of cramping but I think thats normal and baby getting snug.

Just ordered some digi tests and will be doing them next week as I'm going to the inlaws til Monday.

Love Leigh. x

I have tonnes of cramping too. I vaguely remember worrying about exactly the same thing last time so I'm sure it is normal.

I am also constipated already (sorry if TMI!!):blush:

Some mild nausea when I haven't eaten for a while and absolutely shattered already.

BUT LOVING IT! I love being pregnant...

I was stupid enough to test with a £ shop test today and the line was loads fainter than my FRER so I had a panic and then had to test with a FRER as well to make sure bubs is ok. Needless to say I had nothing to worry about! I am officially a loon...

I have also told work today, I just can't risk the stress I had last time so I need to be open about it right away. It is weird having so many people knowing but with my job and the pressure which is put on me, I have no other choice.

Loads of love and hugs to everyone else xxx

I have tonnes of cramping too. I vaguely remember worrying about exactly the same thing last time so I'm sure it is normal.

Some mild nausea when I haven't eaten for a while and absolutely shattered already.

I was stupid enough to test with a £ shop test today and the line was loads fainter than my FRER so I had a panic and then had to test with a FRER as well to make sure bubs is ok. Needless to say I had nothing to worry about! I am officially a loon...

I have also told work today, I just can't risk the stress I had last time so I need to be open about it right away. It is weird having so many people knowing but with my job and the pressure which is put on me, I have no other choice.

SJ! You sneaky devil! Congratulations hon! Sorry, I've outed myself lurking, hehe. xxx

SJ! You sneaky devil! Congratulations hon! Sorry, I've outed myself lurking, hehe. xxx

Thanks gorgeous - lurk all you like xxx:kiss:

Oh the tiredness has got me too! I am tired from the minute I wake up :haha: I work 3 till midnight so I've had to start going for an afternoon nap from 1-2 to get me through the work day! Having slight waves of nausea too but nothing too bad and no actual sickness yet but I have a feeling that will come soon! Also having some cramps but not every day.

I am a bit of a poas-aholic and tested again today with a frer and digi got 3+ on the digi and my my frer made me laugh as the control was so faint :happydance: I should be having a scan at 6 weeks - so excited for that.

Sarah I've told my manager and a colleague too - I didnt want everyone knowing but I did want to tell them because I know I will be so sick in a few weeks time and they will help me cover it up :thumbup: Apart from that we have only told my mum and sister. We are not telling anyone else until 12 week good scan!

I was sick for the first time yesterday . Yuk but great sign. Have gone off all foods and suffering intense nausea. x

Hi! Can I join please?

I just got my BFP yesterday and I'm 3+3. If this LO stays with us I'll be due in July!!
Right now EDD Calculators are saying the 22-24th ish.

Hi all i am ready to say i am due July 4. i am normally a stalker and dont always participate untill tri 3 when insomnia hits, but i do like to read what others are going through.
i am 31 DH 40 with 2 DD both beautiful and vary naughty.

Hi all

Well I have officially had my first panic attack about this pregnancy. I was convinced I was losing the baby last night and then woke up at 3am unable to breathe (a bit like I was when I lost Evelyn) I just never ever imagined how hard this would be. I just don't see a baby at the end of all of this :-(

Hi all

Well I have officially had my first panic attack about this pregnancy. I was convinced I was losing the baby last night and then woke up at 3am unable to breathe (a bit like I was when I lost Evelyn) I just never ever imagined how hard this would be. I just don't see a baby at the end of all of this :-(

sorry for how you are feeling. no real words of wisdom other than i was the same after my 2nd tri loss. the pregnancy afterworlds was great plenty of morning sickness, she was very active even tore my ligaments from wiggling so much but i always wondered if i would ever see her. she is 4 now and it did take me about two weeks to have that feeling of she is mine. so please dont feel like you are alone. i just wish i had a magic cure for you other than sending you loads of sticky and healthy baby and mummy dust

Hi all

Aw iam so so sorry to hear you had to go through that panic last night, its the most dreadful feeling :hugs: i cant imagine how you are feeling right now but i do understand the feeling of being scared that something will go wrong at some point :hugs:. We just need to remember each pregnancy is a new one and not related to each other (easier said than done i know). Iam sending you millions of hugs and i hope 2moro brings a better day for you. xxxx

So far just tired and constipated for symptoms! could be worse! the constipation got out of hand with my last pregnancy, so I'm going to try to stay on top of it this time :)

Sarah I think only time will prove to you that there will be a baby at the end of this. We can't really avoid the nervousness!

This pregnancy still feels pretty unreal to me. I'm impatient for the morning sickness to start properly so that I can feel that my body's actually doing something right.

So far I've had pretty continually painful (.)(.), mild nausea, and cramping that's pretty much died out by now.

:hi: everyone...I'm dipping my toes in here if that is ok?

Just wanted to say I am so sorry for your losses and I know that this is a tough journey anyway.

Collie...I followed your thread with Emily and I am so hoping this is your rainbow baby :hugs:

SarahJane...I also followed your story of Evelyn and I am hoping this is also your rainbow baby :hugs:

Sticky :dust: to everyone and look forward to going through this journey with you all...

XxX

Thanks so much everyone, feeling a bit better today. I have decided that there is nothing I can do so what is the point in worrying at this stage! I am planning to do my best to enjoy it.

I had the most wonderful pregnant feeling yesterday, I felt calm and warm and happy, I remember that feeling with Evelyn and wish I could bottle it for moments when I am stressed.

Loads of sticky dust to everyone in here xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->