PAL - July 2012 babies

Can I join girls? I think my EDD is 14th July going by online calculators. We lost our little girl at 17 weeks to Turner Syndrome and Hydrops Fetalis 15 weeks ago now. I was desperate to get pregnant again and to have our rainbow but now I am I'm so nervous and terrified that something will go wrong again :cry:

I will be 12 weeks on Emily's due date 1/1/2012 and this baby will be due nearly a year to the day she was born in July... hoping this is a sign from her that she's looking after us :hugs:

I'm a bit hesitant about joining the thread but have finally got the courage! When I was pregnant with Emily I joined the January 2012 Mummies to Be one and I still go in every now and then and read how the other women are getting on... I dont know why because everytime it feels like I am stabbing myself in the heart :sad1:

Can I join girls? I think my EDD is 14th July going by online calculators. We lost our little girl at 17 weeks to Turner Syndrome and Hydrops Fetalis 15 weeks ago now. I was desperate to get pregnant again and to have our rainbow but now I am I'm so nervous and terrified that something will go wrong again :cry:

I will be 12 weeks on Emily's due date 1/1/2012 and this baby will be due nearly a year to the day she was born in July... hoping this is a sign from her that she's looking after us :hugs:

I'm a bit hesitant about joining the thread but have finally got the courage! When I was pregnant with Emily I joined the January 2012 Mummies to Be one and I still go in every now and then and read how the other women are getting on... I dont know why because everytime it feels like I am stabbing myself in the heart :sad1:

What an awfully heartbreaking journey you have had. I am sorry for your loss of baby Emily. I bet she was beautiful.

I hope (although it will still be difficult) that you get to have your rainbow baby xx

heyy!

i am due july 2nd and currently 5w6d

anyone need a bump bud??!

xo

heyy collie!!!!

im so happy for you!, thats pretty cool about being 12 weeks on her birthday, its like a milstone, first trimester, love it!

we will be okay this time! just keep up the faith and truly believe this will be your baby on earth

xo

My early pregnancy paranoia is here in force now. Days seem to be passing so slowly, it seems an age til I get to the point where a heartbeat would show up on a scan.

Anybody else go through the whole "I'm definitely miscarrying" syndrome? I do it every time.

Hi KTF!!! I'm due July 12th. I can't wait until all the other girls join :)

InVivo....every time I use the bathroom!!! I check for blood. I suppose it will be like that for a long time :(

I think we're all fine too. I have a realllllly good feeling about this one.

question: does anyone still drink a cup of coffee while pregnant?

Welcome Lauren!

I've switched to decaf, but I'm finding that it doesn't appeal to me the way it did. Plus, if I drink more than two cups I get extreme bloating.

:cry::cry: I had a chemical and need removed from the list. Maybe I will just be a month behind you girls!

I'm so sorry BERD :( Hope to see you back very soon

Hi congrats all you ladies on you BFP'S. Can i join please, im Sarah and im due around 10th july (i think). It was my 1st cycle after my mmc and D and C in august, so calculating with a 30 day cycle. Booking an early scan for 2 weeks time, that way i should def be past 6weeks and see my bean. Anyone else find symptoms are so different from last time?xx

hi Im due July 14th we lost our little girl in May at 17w4d we just decided to NTNP and got our BFP first month :)

Hi girls...congrats!

Sarah - this is my 3rd pregnancy and I never have any symptoms! well...i'm tired as hell as usual, but that's pretty much it :)

I am sneaking in quietly!

I had a big shock BFP today. I have been TTC for 7 months since I gave birth to my daughter Evelyn who was born sleeping at 22+5. I have now been "officially" trying for a takehome baby since May 2010 and for at least 12 months before that I was NTNP.

It has been one hell of a long journey and this is just the start of the last lap. I am petrified but happy.

Hi Collie - so nice to see you in here hun xxxx

So sorry berd :(

Hi girls - Lauren and Keepingthefaith my fellow PUPO girls :hugs:

And hey Sarah!!! :hugs: Glad to see you sneaking in!

Well my nausea has started already! My consultant phoned me this morning and is arranging a scan for around the 6 week mark - excited and petrified at the same time!

Thanks Lauren. This is also my 3rd pregnancy, i have 1boy who will b 4 in december, my 1st pregnancy i had no symptoms and didnt find out i was expecting for almost 4months. My last pregnancy i knew i was pregnant way before i got my positive test, i had nausea,dizziness and my breasts went up 2 cup sizes,my baby stopped growing round 7weeks and had D and C at 12weeks. This time i feel quite a bit of pulling and pressure, but feel so positive about this pregnancy and just cant wait until july (still cant help but feel little nervous tho)

Collie, sarahJane and letia, so sorry for your losses, and big congrats on your BFP's. Wishin you all a happy healthy 9 months.xx

Do you guys mind if I join? Just got my BFP last night. EDD is July 14.

Hi I've just recently got a bfp can I join in? I'm mummy to Hollie,Charlotte and Lewis and before the birth of Lewis I suffered 2 losses at the 8/9 week mark and then lost my beautiful 3rd daughter Jessica at 19 weeks. Lewis was my rainbow baby after all the heartache and here I am expecting rainbow baby no.2 and I'm so nervous.

Shall look forward to getting to know everyone. x

Oh wow small world or what just looking through previous posts to get to "know" you all better and just noticed you Sarah! Congratulations on your pregnancy thats wonderful news! I'm sure Evelyn will do a fab job of looking after her little brother or sister.

Love Leigh. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->