PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

That's good! Though I reckon Oopsie will make an appearance by the end of next week :winkwink:

And all change again..protein levels have increased, I'm fully expecting the doctor will look at my numbers in the morning and send me off for induction and I'm actually at peace with it all now. Wish us luck :flower:

XxX

Come on MONDAY! Yay NSN! So happy to hear that you will have your lo by Aug 6 :) Get ready, Its a wild ride :winkwink:

So is anyone seeing separation anxiety in their little guys and gals? My lo cries at her grandma's when they come to visit. I live over an hr away and due to everyones work schedules they only get to see the baby once a week. Its not a big deal to me, i just hold her and comfort her and shes fine if they give her space but they get so upset. They actually kinda made me a little angry saying that i dont get her out enuf, or that she is "spoiled" to me. No kidding, im her mama, of course she is gonna prefer me. Ughh. Any tips to calm overeager grannys?

Whoop Andrea is in labour!
My lo gates being away from me! And after crying loudly at someone else will smile like a Cheshire cat once he comes bk to me! Cheeky monkey but I love it!
Luckily my family all know it's his age and try their best to settle him then give him bk! But I'd say the valets way is just to explain to them?x

Think pg 643 of A journal is the one to see.
A beautiful baby boy.xx

Well having the granny's over 2moro and im sure Hayley will get a little grumpy...going to have to tell them to relax and that a 5 month old is incapable of hating someone....what a stupid thing to have to explain. Lol.

Wish me luck. NSN's baby boy is so handsome :) Wonderful birth story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->