PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

good luck with that cornish hope you get a good sleep!

verity is in a cot right next to me so if she stirs i just roll over and plug the dummy back in still half asleep.

we are off on our first family holiday saturday, cant wait, although the oh and i have 1 bag, the rest of the car is full of baby stuff!!!!

xx

Hope you have a Lovely time!!! I'm so excited for our first holiday but slightly worried about losing our routine. hope the weather improves for you. X

Thanks Lou, so do i.
we are just heading down to kent, nr canterbury. its only 3 hours away but it will be a change. would love to go abroard but am not brave enough with a little one, maybe next year! x

Arrr nice, I used to go to Canterbury college. It's a really pretty place and a great place to shop!! X

Have a fab holiday SS :thumbup:

Cornish - I hope it works for you....or at least let's you get a bit more sleep..will be interested to see how it goes :thumbup::hugs:

I'm not too sure actually other than the big chains like pizza express etc that are baby and breast friendly lol.

Is anyone else's LO getting too big for their Moses basket!? Has anyone moved onto the cot yet, I feel like I need something Inbetween.

I moved Jacob into the cot on Tuesday night...it's a cot bed and he looks TINY but he's slept fine in his sleeping bag :thumbup: he kept pushing himself up the moses basket and hitting his head of the top and waking himself up :dohh: The cot is in our room though so it wasn't a big leap and I put the moses basket off the stand and inside the cot for 2 weeks before to get him used to the different scenery :winkwink:

That's what I was going to try first putting the moses basket in the cot. I'm just so worried of ruining his routine, he's slept in his Moses downstairs in lounge and me and dh used to do shifts but now he sleeps through he should go on his room I guess

Hi ladies :)

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. I haven't been on here in forever. Baby Hayley is amazing! She is soo long. 27in at her check up and 15 lb. Her pediatrician said shes in the 7575th percentile for weight and off the chart for length. She has 3 words now and her first word was "hello" @ 3mos 3days. She sleeps through the night most if the time and is just such a sweet baby. Laughs, smiles and jabbers all the time. :) so in love. Hope everyone is enjoying their little miracles.

Hello Essie, wow your lo is doing so well-speaking-fab! She will be the next brain of Britain. Glad all is going so well for you.
I have a little monkey, he is about 16lbs now, and I'm still bf but introducing food on the blw route-he def enjoys food! He is still refusing a bottle so no time out! He'd doesn't sleep for more than a couple of hours but is a happy monkey!
Starting to sit up and been rolling over-but cant roll bk so just screams-unless he finds a toy to entertain himself!

How are you other ladies?!

Hi ladies :wave:

Glad to hear you are all doing well!!! Jacob is such a good baby I'm very lucky! No idea of his length but at just over 14 weeks he was 14lbs 10oz!! so a chunky monkey! no rolling here but then at this age every week is a milestone!

Hey everyone

So lovely to hear abouts everyone's little ones.

Ethan was weighing in at 13lbs 6 last time he was weighed at 14 weeks. He's got a hernia and is having an operation next month :nope: going to be a nervous wreck. He also has hypespadius where he isn't weeing out the right place which involves another op next year poor bubs.

Still sleeping through 8-6 and he's in his own room. Loving the breast and refusing a bottle - managed one night out so far.

Look forward to hearing about everyone else xx

Sorry to hear of Ethan's ops, it'll be horrid to see him go through it but he will be in great hands and all better in no time.
It's great to read about every ones los!xx

Hi All.

Lou, Sorry to here about Ethan needing ops, poor chap (and Mummy!)

Glad all babies are doing well!

Verity is quite a demanding baby, she grumps when the attention isnt on her! We havent really started weaning as yet, gave her a v small bit of rusk yesterday in one of those net feeder things and she went mad for it! although she only really got the flavour, i think shes ready, but trying to hold out as long as possible, but she is also booby mad at the moment!

I started back at work last week, taking Verity with me. The 2 kids i nanny for love her, but she doent know what to make of them as they are quite hyper and in her face!

is anyone else weaning yet? if so what method are/will you use BLW or TW?

Awww poor Ethan! sure he'll be fine, easy for me to say that though, sure I'd be mega stressed!

Lovely to hear Verity is doing great and you back at work too :shock: brill you can take her with you though!!!

Ttclou-how often do you feed during the day to get an 8-6 sleep?!?!?

Ttclou-how often do you feed during the day to get an 8-6 sleep?!?!?

The only down side to the sleeping through is he feeds every 2 hours in the day, so it's demanding through the day but I don't mind for a good nights sleep. We found a routine of massage around 6:30pm, bath 7pm then boob till 8pm then he's down till 6am while he chats to himself for another half hour in his own room. The last feed is long usually feeding for 45 mins. I have heard of people only offering water at night so they end up not bothering to wake up for it but I guess it depends on what you feel best, I'm lucky he just slept through one night so no skill here really. How often are you feedibg and for how long?

Thank u for Ethan's well wishes for his operation. It's going to be a horrid day but worth for his comfort

Sarah fab news things are going well taking LO to work, it's getting harder here as we deal with public and the phones always ringing while he has a scream :wacko:

I'm thinking of BLW am interested to hear how you get in with that xx

Oh wow you do have a demanding day! Mine feeds every 3 hours but only for about 15 mins. I think his day naps are too long for him to sleep through but I'm not waking him once he is asleep! Your bed routine sounds similar to mine, except the 45 min feed-that's agreat feed! My lo gets distracted or sleepy!

I've started the blw, he loves it! I'm combining a little with traditional weaning. He has a t/s of porridge in morning made with breast milk, I feed this to him by its a lumpy 7+ months one, lunch and dinner time he sits in high chair and has a bit of what we have. He has tried loads-pasta and pesto, veg sticks with houmous, chopped potato, sausage. His hand eye co ordination is getting great and most goes in, then gets rubbed around!
Xxx

Im a little worried eeeek - ive been feeling off the last few days with suddenly needing a wee at night feeling hungry and very sleepy - so i did a pg test and i got a extremly slight :bfp: but im not sure if its strong enough to be pg. Ive taken a pic - its so hard to take though as it doesnt show as much.

Ive been breast feeding so i dont know how it could happen we only bd like 3 times since he was born. Its prob nothing but ill keep you updated

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics