PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Some more recent pics of Harry...

Image0676.jpg

Image0673.jpg

Image0672.jpg

I love my boys!!

Love the photos. Georgous babies you have their girls.

Oooooooooooh fxed for you TB hope you get some actions soon. can't wait to see you little girl.

AFM eveything has settled down. basically we have a friend who we would call to come over in an emergency to come watch the kids cause we have no one else as all family lives interstate, so once i called him to say we weere being monitored incase something happened just to let him know everything stopped. I think this LO like playing games already. LOL

Haha naughty little button!

Rach your boys are gorgeous!

Xx

Tibs hasn't updated today. Fxd little miss is here!

Gorgeous babies girls :).xx I'm gona miss this thread when youv all had your babies :(.xx

ohhh she has normally updated by now. :)

bittersweet u will have to follow our new thread - if there is going to be one :D

Lol I defs will do if I'm allowed lol.
This thread was made like almost a year ago. Mental! You ladies are so inspirational with your rainbow babies and strength

I'm gona get a turkey baster and get my bfp :lol:

Course there'll be one! I reckon we should start it once all the regulars have their babies so we dont all drift away :)

I also reckon little miss tibs is here or on her way - whoop!

Err Bittersweet I think you'll find that you're the inspirational one...

ErnTulip no defs not :p.

Look at all f you with your gorgeous little babies (including you tibs I KNOW she's ere!).

Aww I love ya all feeling a bit soppy today!:haha:

JL is with you sweetie, cheering you on. She's such a big girl now x

I know she's gona be two that's insane!!! Can't believe that :haha: makes me feel old!

of course u will be allowed hun!

and tulip i agree, wait til everyone hashad there babies! wow a whole new thread! im excited :haha:

Oh TB!!!! I hope she's had her princess by now xxx

I'd love to join a new thread when we've all popped :happydance:

Hugs for you and you're LO Bittersweet :hugs:

TB!!!!! Have you got something to tell us????!!! :happydance:

Tulip, thanks and i think you're little man is just devine! I love the little FF'ding logo, I'm teetering on the edge at the mo and that made me feel a little less guilty :cry:

Hi to all xx

hey girls, my baby girl is now 2 weeks old and doing fab just thought id post a piccy of her for u all to see ;) xx

She's gorgeous hun.

Hey girls,

Here's a couple of recent pics of my little mister. He now weighs around 8lb at 2 months old.

231187_10150234636963223_756758222_8404369_1642942_n.jpg

228683_10150234638618223_756758222_8404378_4818411_n.jpg

Awwww isn't he just precious?

Some more recent pics of Harry...

View attachment 201007

View attachment 201008

View attachment 201009

I love my boys!!

He is lovely. He looks so cute and chunky in those pics

Love the photos. Georgous babies you have their girls.

Oooooooooooh fxed for you TB hope you get some actions soon. can't wait to see you little girl.

AFM eveything has settled down. basically we have a friend who we would call to come over in an emergency to come watch the kids cause we have no one else as all family lives interstate, so once i called him to say we weere being monitored incase something happened just to let him know everything stopped. I think this LO like playing games already. LOL

Grrr I thought we might have another spring baby on the way

any news? does she have a bump buddy?

She hasn't even posted on fb today. Me thinks something is going on.

I'd love to join a new thread when we've all popped :happydance:

Hugs for you and you're LO Bittersweet :hugs:

TB!!!!! Have you got something to tell us????!!! :happydance:

Tulip, thanks and i think you're little man is just devine! I love the little FF'ding logo, I'm teetering on the edge at the mo and that made me feel a little less guilty :cry:

Hi to all xx

If you choose to formula feed you will be fine hun. Can I just say though that if you are struggling now try to give it a few days (if you want to bf that is). 6 weeks is when they hit a growth spurt in bf babies. They feed all the time to get your supply up and then it settles down. This is why so many people give up at 6 weeks as they think they don't have another milk. Happens again at 12 weeks - I have just had that one and it sucks. lol

Yes I would agree with Vickie - the 6 week growth spurt hit me hard - not through pain of feeding or anything - It just seemed like all of a sudden I was feeding constantly and it was draining! It stopped after a few days and went back to 3-4 hourly.

But in terms of feeding - if you want to BF then there is support out there to help you get through the tough times but if you decide you don't want to anymore then that is nothing to feel guilty about. Like Tulip said - you feed your baby, that's all that matters! xxxxxxx

Ooohh Hope TB's little princess is here.

Vicki - i can't beat TB so we'll all just have to wait another 3 weeks untill this little one comes.

Roonsma - what ever you do just remember what everyone has said, as long as your feeding your LO thats all that matter. i FF my first, BF my second then BF untill 6 months and FF from 6 months with my third andd they have all turned out fine. So it doesn't matter what you feed them they all turn out OK in the end. Also if you are trying to BF make sure you drink about 3 to 4 litres of water a day to make sure you produce enough milk.

Rach :hugs: The girls have said all that needs to be said. Our problem was poor latch = much pain for mummy + lactose overload because he wasn't getting the nice fatty stuff. We struggled to get help at the key time because it was xmas and all the support groups were shut. The day we switched D and myself became different people and it made all the difference. If you can get through this bit you will be so proud of yourself - but if not it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I fully advocate BF and encourage everyone to do it. But if it's making mummy and LO miserable I also advocate CHOICE.

Tibs! Where's that birth story!!??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->