PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Congratluations Mojo! :happydance:

Vickie, she's so dainty and beautiful! :hugs:

TB you're still here, do you think you'll be hanging around for a while?? or is bubs interesting in coming to say hi soon??

LOL every morning I come in here expecting to see Tibs is in labour :rofl:

sorry to disappoint

it saddens the OH too :p

but really, i don't know if he's doing it on purpose or not but he's being a stupid fuck!
guess he hopes my waters break from me being angry or something?
basically, if i've made enough progress, gyn is going to suggest to induce it one of these days. (bc next week he's on holiday so delivery would be with another gyn)
but i don't want to! i want nature to take it's course...and i also don't want to take painkillers (not talking about epi, godknows what other medication they give you during labour, i never heard of it, but according to OH -who probably has done alot of deliveries :p- they do give you other things too if you want).
anyway, i said, no, i want it all natural, no painkillers, no epidural, not if it's not medically needed...
now he called me stupid bc of that???
says i'm acting rediculous

seriously, at this rate he doesn't need to be with me during delivery untill he got his sense of reality back!

The men have no clue. I'm with you, you don't want to drag princess out if she's not ready! Tho I've never had a named doc so don't know how big a deal it is if yours is on holiday :-/

Men :wacko:
Here are a few pics of Max. He is almost 2 months old! And weighing a robust 13lbs already!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
MEN!!!
I've suddenly been feeling really uncomfortable. I have a bit of preasure between my legss:blush: and have been getting the odd cramping feelings on my bump on and off for a few days now. They seem to be very very irregular though. Maybe every 45 mins to 2 hours. Somethimes my bump tightens up to. I've rang the OB and she said if they get any worse to let her know and come in to get checked out. I haven't lost my plug or anything, i dont have any discharge at all actually, what do you think it could be? I've never felt this way before but that could be cause i've never gone into labour naturally.

Also do you think you can go into labour with losing your plug? Not sure what to do now:coffee:

Could be just bitch BHs Mary? I lost a couple of bits of plug, but wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking for it :) But hey, I can't claim to be normal, had to have my waters broken at the point of crowning :rofl:

happy 41 weeks Brandi!!!
happy 37 weeks Leanne !!!

yup, thinking BH's too mary!
losing plug means nothing, look at me :p
STILL here! doom!!!
these damn contractions are here, when i go to bed, when i get up,
they just refuse to get harder and more regular, it's doing my head in!

I thought it might have been thats why i'm not to worried. Its funny isn't it i'm on my fourth child and only just working out what BH are :dohh:

If they change at all though i have to go and get checked out, cause i'm not allowed to go into labour, after 3 c-section i just dont want to risk myself or bubs. Its so funny cause i was telling a friend the other day how there was no chance of going into abour early and that i never ever get BH or even a sign of labour with my kids then this happens.(insert foot into mouth):haha:

Oh well maybe i wont make it to my section date after all.
Hope everyone else is doing well

hey girls, my baby girl is now 2 weeks old and doing fab just thought id post a piccy of her for u all to see ;) xx

Attachments

• lily 2 weeks.jpg
    lily 2 weeks.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey girls,

Here's a couple of recent pics of my little mister. He now weighs around 8lb at 2 months old.

231187_10150234636963223_756758222_8404369_1642942_n.jpg

228683_10150234638618223_756758222_8404378_4818411_n.jpg

Very cute! I love those bibs!

They are the best bibs! Stop any milk sick going in the creases round his neck - i have issues with that!!!!

The bib is massive on him still isn't it bless him x

<3 <3 <3

i'm not feeling too well atm
been on my feet all day, cleaning etc to get things going
been having contractions throughout the day and the past couple hours some really bad ones,
and waves of nausea... let the good times roll lol

Ooooh exciting. Get climbing up and down the stairs to encourage the contractions to come stronger.

Beautiful Girl Charliemarina, what a cutie x

Beautiful little man Beadette, he's filling out well! . Do you mind if i ask where you got those bibs, we have a piggy who eats too much then brings the extra back and sicky milk neck is not pleasant as you must already know!

Wahoo TB!! Come on baby girl!!

Hope your LO stays put till your ready Aussie, i lost my plug this time ages before i had him, about 2.5 weeks actually so plug are prob not such a good indicator either way :hugs: x

Beautiful Girl Charliemarina, what a cutie x

Beautiful little man Beadette, he's filling out well! . Do you mind if i ask where you got those bibs, we have a piggy who eats too much then brings the extra back and sicky milk neck is not pleasant as you must already know!

Wahoo TB!! Come on baby girl!!

Hope your LO stays put till your ready Aussie, i lost my plug this time ages before i had him, about 2.5 weeks actually so plug are prob not such a good indicator either way :hugs: x

they are Tommee Tippee milk bibs Roonsma! You can get them from boots but they are cheaper at asda! I don't use any others as these are fabbo! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->