PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Bittersweet-I read your post on TTCAL and I'm sorry to hear about you and OH. I also saw your post on here about a turkey baster. I don't think I have shared this on this thread but my partner and I conceived our LO at home with donor sperm and a syringe! It can be done and if you still want to TTC on your own, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. There is also a thread for this on BnB called something like at-home insemination with donor sperm and it is under assisted conception. Maybe you were just kidding and TTC is the last thing on your mind right now, but in the chance that you were serious, I thought I would just let you know. You don't have to give up on TTC just because of your new situation. *hugs*

Here are some recent pics of my sweet girl!!! Love, love, love her!

Attachments

• 087.jpg
    087.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • SNC00980.jpg
    SNC00980.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow Erin that IS news! She's even more of a miracle! And luuuurving those new pics, esp with her little fluffy bum xx

Nice pics Epd!, what a sweetie :happydance: Love the story, how special x

Thanks for all the advice girls, i'll let you know how things go. If i can get through the next few weeks i think i'll be able to happily swich to FF, I can't quite bring myself to stop yet so i'm just gonna have to get on with it!

Tried to FF him yesterday as my boobs were empty (spaniels ears type empty) but he didn't know what to do with the teat, so i think a few bottle feeding lessons are in order to make the swich over easier for us both! Any advice, can't remember much about switching my first.

Whoever said being a Mum comes easily? x

Epd it's something I am considering once iv graduated uni as I'm not sure il ever be looking for another partner.

Your little girl is a miracle and she's gorgeous.xx

Rach, TT Closer To Nature bottles and teats worked well for us x

Yep same here ^

I'm still BFing but have expressed so dad can feed and he takes the TT bottles no probs, and we don't get any probs with latch either.

What about combi-feeding? You could BF in the night as its easier and continue to give BF's in the day but top up with formula?

Beware though, that was the start of my downfall xx

From all the times of congratulations I'm guessing Aurelie arrived overnight?! Congratulations Kim darling!

(Bet that amazing flat tummy is back already :dohh:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, just to let you know, my rainbow Connor Jay was born on 1 May 2011 at 2:37am xxx

congratstibs & clo.

clo did u go into labour cuz i se eu had a section booked xx

Well done Clo! Birth story please! xx

Congrats Clo!

TIBS- Come on girl- dying to hear all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member