PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Tash, so pleased to see your positive scan news - best of luck for tomorrow! x

Yes hun, best to chase them up then.

How are you all today?

Worried today. I have been okay but today am having a negative day. I don't really have any symptoms apart from being slightly more tired than normal and having intermittently sore boobs.

Then I saw hearttrees news about getting bad news at her scan - I will be exactly the same number of weeks when I have mine and am taking it as a bad sign. I feel so awful for her.

Massive :hugs: Vickie, it is so hard to be positive isnt it? Symptoms come and go as you will know, so that is normal and some people wont have any at all. I know what I write is not gonna reassure you, cos nothing can but just know that I am here all the way.

I read about heart tree too, it is so unfair and I too have taken all the losses recently are a sign for me. In our hearts though we know there are no signs :hugs:

That's true although I did have a bad feeling the day Isabella died. Just a horrid sick feeling that something wasn't right. I had no reason to even think that.

Lets be positive that we are both going to take home babies this time xx

BTW - do you have days where you relive everything all the time? I hadn't been too bad but the last few days it keeps coming into my head.

I keep remembering that whole scan.

When she started scanning and asked when I last felt baby move, then realised that might not be an accurate question at my stage and asked had I had any bleeding or spotting.

I can remember her exact words, even 4 months on it is so clear in my head. I remember her leaving the room to get a second opinion and leaving the picture of Isabella on the screen and me just screaming. I feel I am going insane

Just thought id give u a little update.

i went to the dr 2day, i had a bad dream last night and when i got up i had a feelling sumthing was wrong my symptoms seemed to have gone again which worried me. :cry:

i asked if they cud get me in to see a midwife so i could have a scan. the dr told me he wud b able to get me in for a scan quicker than the midwife but at this time there wudnt be any point cuz i am only approx 5 weeks i wouldnt see a heart beat on a scan yet.
i can have a scan in 3 weeks.

but as soon as i walked out of the drs i felt sick and my sore boobs were back!! :thumbup:

i have kept my original appointment with my dr for next thursday & she will referme to the midwife. so for no i just have to accept tht i simply have to wait!

i have decided i am going to enjoy this pregnancy and if it is meant to be it will be...(harder said than done)

i think i am more worried because i had a mmc & disnt find out until my 12 week scan!

i hope all u ladies are feeling ok xxx :hugs:

Vickie I know hun, I had a bad feeling through a lot of my pregnancy with Honey and have had with my miscarriages too, however I had that bad feeling way back in September 2007 and all the way through until May 2008, she is snuggled up in bed now. I think those bad feelings are just normal in PAL.

Yes I do have days like that, I again think that is normal, I think they will be quite intense with a PAL too. It is tough. :hugs:

Lianne I am glad your doctor seem quite understanding, I do think he is right about the scan, better to wait until to 7 weeks + IMO, these early scans are making me more on edge and scared tbh. :happydance: For the symptoms coming back.

You are both right about enjoying this pregnancy and being positive, negativity wont change it but it may leave us with regrets :hugs::kiss:

I think I am just going to try and enjoy this baby for as long as he/she will stay with me.

I wouldn't change the fact I had Isabella. The pain was awful but I had a beautiful daughter and I can't regret that so I have to just think that I enjoyed the months I had with her in my belly and try to do the same this time and hope for a better outcome. Remind me that I said this right? lol.

What time is your scan today Tasha? I keep checking to see if you have updated.

Hi Tasha

can I be added to the list please? My EDD is the 19th March and I am around 4 weeks 4 days at the moment.

Hope your scan went well today :)

Where are you Tasha? I am getting worried about you.

Me too, hope you're OK my love xx

Hi girls, I thought I would update you all. I had my second scan today, it turns out that the 'early pregnancy' he saw on Tuesday was a cavity and so it is a pregnancy in an unknown location, I just got the results and my HCG was just under 300, this doesnt make it any clearer if it is another miscarriage or ectopic so what happens next will depend on Saturdays results. I beyond devastated. :cry::cry: Why me, what did I do to deserve my eight loss?

My iron is really low again at just 6, this happened before but the consultant said it needs to be investigated before we concieve again because my iron will get lower in pregnancy which could send me into heart failure.

This and my aunt dying this week has destroyed me and made me wonder what I did to deserve this.

Take care guys, I pray you all have a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

You poor thing I'm so sorry :cry: I hope that Saturday's results bring you some answers.

We need to get you on top form before you get preg again. Please ask your doc if they will put you on high-dose folic acid, it really seems to help with low iron and IMO should be offered to anyone suffering multiple unexplained losses. Lots and lots of love xxxx

so so sorry tasha! let us know how u get on, on saturday. :hugs:

Oh Tasha I am so gutted for you. If he couldn't see the baby elsewhere and you are not bleeding what makes him say it's not good?

I'm sorry, I am probably not being helpful.

Nothing good I can say so will just send you huge hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks girls.

Vickie I got my bfp on the 4th July, on a 25 sensitivity preg test, so lets just say it was 25, that should of doubled 5 times over since then so at least 800, my bfp is too long ago to be this low :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->