PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I know! You got a 3+ !! now I'm worried I only got a 1-2 lol!!

I'm a week ahead remember lol! And some people reckon it's twins!

Oooo twins ! That would be exciting :)

Do twins run in your family ?

my granddad (on mum's side) was a twin but that's it... no twins in OHs family either... so maybe?! :haha:

Well it's possible cos you got a 3+ soooooo soon !! X

ahhh I dunno!! I dunno when a 3+ is meant to happen LOL

I would like to join! We had been trying since late 2008 and have had 3 losses.

I had been at court all week so it has been stressful... I had been having pains on and off but nothing was happening. I told OH I would take a test to shut him up really as he was sure I was pregnant.

The bugger was right :haha:

Found out yesterday and am in complete shock!

Hi hon, so glad you can join us. :hi: why do men have to be right huh :dohh: Glad he is though :haha: I think we shall have a front page stat thing now.

I'm due August 6th hun :D

but I'm sad as my digi has just run out of battery :(

and I'm sniffling so much, got a damn cold or something.

I got a 3+ on my digi at 4+6 (it's meant to be 5 weeks) so you have a way t go yet Embo so don't worry. At 3+6 weeks I got a 'not pregnant' so really don't worry :hugs: Your lines look fine for where you are :hug:

I'm due August 6th hun :D

but I'm sad as my digi has just run out of battery :(

and I'm sniffling so much, got a damn cold or something.

:haha: I saw your signature so edited that bit out :dohh: prego brain already I swear! I have sniffles at the time of my bfps

Good idea pip!
We could have things like - date of mc
Date of bfp, first u/s, first time h b heard in Doppler.
Just a few ideas :)

hahaha I'm the same... well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

I got a 3+ on my digi at 4+6 (it's meant to be 5 weeks) so you have a way t go yet Embo so don't worry. At 3+6 weeks I got a 'not pregnant' so really don't worry :hugs: Your lines look fine for where you are :hug:

Thanks pip, you always calm me down! You have a gift lol !!

Hahaha wish I could calm myself down sometimes. I looked at my tests the other night (yes still doing the odd one here and there) and thought why aren't the IC lines darker than the control then thought maybe they never get as dark or darker (they are pretty dark to be honest I'll dig one out) so I'm glad I only have one left now and I'm not using that as I always want one there just in case :dohh:

Here you go my test at 4+6. Nice huh :haha:

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
Good idea pip!
We could have things like - date of mc
Date of bfp, first u/s, first time h b heard in Doppler.
Just a few ideas :)

I've done dates and number of losses for now. We can put scan dates and such when we get them. :yipee: So nice to share this with people in the same boat. First tri annoys me sometimes.

I am scared of first tri. I stick to the lighter topics.

I agree girls. First tri just isn't the same for me any more. I have to stop myself posting things that may upset people. IE - you don't have to be bleeding bright red with terrible pains to lose your lo. You could just spot slightly or nothing at all. I don't hold innocence against anyone. I used to be that innocent pregnant lady. My mc has just taken all that away from me :(

Ohhh glad you both feel the same. With my first I posted all the time but this time it seems people can just be a bit silly and lack common sense really. I think I've been a bit short a couple of times :blush: so I have to stay away. That's not like me at all I'm normally so supportive.

I'm having real problems with my skin are you? This weather has made my hands crack, breaking out in spots, itchy and reacting to everything... even my wedding ring! I've had to take it off for the last few days and I feel naked :rofl: I normally do react but not this bad :shock:

Here you go my test at 4+6. Nice huh :haha:

That line is fantastic hunny and 3+ wooo hooo !! Can't wait to get 3+ !!

My skin isnt dry but I have noticed a break out and I rarely get spots!

And I already have food aversions!! At 4 weeks!! Can't believe how quickly my symptoms have come on this time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->