PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

You definitely have xx just think your boy will be a similar age to T next year. Bet that's a bit odd lol!!

I'm still here xxx

Can't wait to here you news Embo, noticed on FB that your attempts at eviction aren't working, hopefully he'll be here soon

xxx

don't know.if anyone still uses this thread lol well looks like we.may be having.little.lady a bit earlier.will find.out.today my waters have been leaking.since sat nite and she's not growing as well as she should be seeing consultant later today been a very worrying week so far hope everyone else ok x

we now have plan in place off consultant I'm on antibiotics for next 10days temp twice a day blood twice a week and scan in 2 wks then inducing me at 37 wks if in mean time she stays put x

we now have plan in place off consultant I'm on antibiotics for next 10days temp twice a day blood twice a week and scan in 2 wks then inducing me at 37 wks if in mean time she stays put x

Good luck, getting to 37 weeks would be a massive achievement xx

Hope you manage to make it to 37 weeks Heva, lots of love and hugs xxx

just to update inducing.me on 8th Oct so only ten days til we meet little lady x hope everyone well x

Heva, I bet you're pleased you've got an induction date, not long now, I bet you can't wait xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->