PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pippin

Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum
Reaction score
I know there are a few of us now expecting around the same time just wondered if we'd all like to hang out through this bumpy ride to full term.

A brief bit of info about me.... I had an healthy boy in August 09 called Samuel. I then got pregnant by accident in August 10 but sadly lost the baby at 9 weeks as it stopped developing at 6 weeks. Unplanned but very much wanted. I gave my body one cycle to recover and we caught, amazingly, first time. I'm now 7 weeks and feeling very confident about this one. All day nausea, and feels just like with my son. I have scan on Thursday so I guess I'll get confirmation either way if this is a keeper or not.

Would love to start a little support group so we can cheer each other on. :flower:

edit: Just realised there is already a summer group :dohh: but some of us went through our losses together so would be nice to join up Edited title too.

:happydance:Arrivals:happydance:
heyyady Rochelle Lorianne, 4lbs, & Charlotte Marie, 4lbs 8oz, 11:55 am and 11:56 am 10/4/2011 by C section
heva510 Kaydon James 6lb 1oz at 2.41 30/6/11
tj1980 Jasmine 5/7/11 by C section
Emmea12uk Isobelle Amelia 8lb 8oz at 20:17 18/7/11
Aaisrie Atticus Roman Christopher 9lb 7oz at 3:50am 21/7/11
Pippin Adélie-Rose 7lb 9oz at 2:14am 1/8/11
Barbiebaby Eva Rose 8lb 1oz at 12:10am 6/8/11
LittleGriffin Summer Grace 8lb 14oz at 5:30am 6/8/11
Sequeena Thomas Emyln 6lb 8 1/2oz 8:00amish 7/8/11

Due Dates
heyyady - 2 losses - 2nd June - It's Identical Twins (again)!!!! :pink: :pink: - C section planned at 36 weeks, first week of May.
Persephone - 2 losses - 26th June :yellow:
heva510 - twin loss - 27th June :blue:
Emmea12uk - 1 loss - 11th July :pink:
tj1980 - 1 loss - 12th July :yellow:
Aaisrie - 7 losses - 18th July :blue:
Pippin - 1 loss - 22nd July :pink:
LittleGriffin - 1 loss - 27th July :pink:
Barbiebaby - 1 loss - 28th July :pink:
Lawa - 7 losses - 30th July :pink:
sequeena - 3 losses - 4th August - :blue:
Lady Hutch - 1 loss - 11th August :blue:
reversal - 1 loss - 18th August :pink:
Amygdala -1 loss - 19th August :yellow:
Kimberly28 1 loss - 27th Jan. :yellow:

:flow: Sad Losses :flow:
:angel: SassyLou - 2 losses :angel: Our first very special baby boy born at 16 weeks 30th Jan 2011 :blue: - Archie you will be missed :kiss:
:angel: Embo78 - 2 losses :angel: lost at 11 weeks by lmp
:angel: Megg33k - 3 losses :angel: lost at 10 weeks
:angel: dimplesmagee - 2 losses :angel: lost at 9.5 weeks
:angel: LuvMySoldier 2 losses :angel: lost early
:angel: Embo 3 losses - lost at 9 weeks​

Thanks to Aaisrie we now have banners.....

Okay if you JUST want the image then put this code [without spaces! I've left spaces next to the brackets to help you find them!] in your signature

[url]https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/BnB/sssm.gif[/url] [ /img]

If you want it to link back to the first page of the thread then use this code [again without spaces!]

[url= https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/478409-pal-summer-2011-babies-1st-tri-mc-back-again-one-go.html ][img] https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/sssm.gif [ /img] [ /url]

Hey Pippin.

Thanks for the link. I'll go next.

I have a DD who's 14, DD 13 and DS 9. I met my DF almost four years ago. He doesn't have any children but never wanted them. I DEFINITELY didn't want any more lol !!

In July '09 I got two faint positive pregnancy results on the Mirena coil but the next day all tests were negative. For one night, Gav and I were so shocked to realise we did infact want a baby together ! I got the mirena coil removed two weeks later and off we went BDing !!

It took us 11 long months to conceive. And I finally got my :bfp: in July '10. I "felt" something was wrong from the day after my bfp til the day my mmc was sadly confirmed. I then had nine long weeks of bleeding. It was honestly the worst three months of my life.

I finally stopped bleeding on November 6th. Oved on November 21st and got my :bfp: 10 days later !! So first try for me too Pip !!

Apart from a few minutes of feeling absolute panic I too am feeling very positive about this pregnancy. My symptoms are much stronger this time and no spotting yay !!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with my PAL friends and think this thread is a wonderful idea :)

Yay!! Glad the link worked. Lets hope a few more lucky people are out there to join us. We know one :haha: come on Emmea!!! :yipee:

So glad you don't have any spotting :wohoo: And I love your ticker!

Yes I thought that I should have faith and get me a ticker !! I'm already having boy vibes lol !!

Come on Emmea, get posting on here !!

Are you? I think I'm getting girl vibes but darn't get to attached to the idea as I'd love a girl. Chinese predictor said girl too and it was right with Sam (mind you it has a 50/50 chance so not hard :rofl:). If I have a boy I won't mind though as we already have a boys name and all the clothes so it'll be much cheaper :rofl:

When is your due date?

Due date is 13th August. Doc said it's a rough guide as I didn't have AF but I know when I ov'd so I think it's pretty accurate !!

I'm going off to do the chinese predictor thingy !! forgot about that lol !

It says I'm having a girl.

To be honest I wouldn't mind a little girl or a little boy. I just feel so blessed to be pregnant. I've thought about how I'd feel and it's even better than I imagined :)

It's all a bit of fun isn't it. I don't mind either as long as it's healthy. I do have to pinch myself to believe it sometimes. I think once I've been Thursday for the scan I'll feel happier and more realistic about it all.

Wow Thursday! That's come around quickly. I've got to phone my EPAU in two weeks and they're gonna book me in for an early scan. Can't wait to see our lil bubs :)

I would like to join! We had been trying since late 2008 and have had 3 losses.

I had been at court all week so it has been stressful... I had been having pains on and off but nothing was happening. I told OH I would take a test to shut him up really as he was sure I was pregnant.

The bugger was right :haha:

Found out yesterday and am in complete shock!

Hey again sequeena! Glad you'll be joining :)

Do you mind me asking why you were in court?

Congrats on your :bfp: again :)

I was giving evidence against the man abused me... he was found not guilty but I had my :bfp:s on the same day so it isn't bothering me :)

Let's share pics of our :bfp:s!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/013-5.jpg

Oh no I'm so sorry about that. I'm so glad you got ur bfp yesterday:)

Let me just get on my lap top and I'll post my pics :)

It's ok, really :) I have so much more to look forward to now :D

My tests completely knocked me for 6, I still can't quite believe it LOL

Here's my two of my frer's ...

Attachments

• IMG_1548.jpg
    IMG_1548.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11
Aww they're lovely!!

I didn't get to see a progression this time round... they were just there :haha:

I love the dark lines on your tests!! I'm jealous muchly hehe!!

Here's a progression one for you too ......

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 22
Look at that progression!! Aw I'm a week ahead of you hun, by the time you get here you'll have a fat line too :D

Thanks chick. I can't wait !!

And finally here's my digi .....

Attachments

• IMG_1533.jpg
    IMG_1533.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 10
Isn't wiating for the digi to come up so nerve wracking!! I was doubting the frers until 3+ popped up LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->