PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I have breakout skin anyway (my excuse is I'm still only 21 lol) but yeah think I've had more spots, I feel so 'ugh' today. Sniffly, tired, achy, going to eat a bit of turkey now and see how I feel. I need a nice long sleep x

Goodness I hear you on the sleep ting. I'm a teacher and work 5 days a week then come home to look after my son and I'm exhausted. First tri tiredness is pants.

I always used to have nice skin but since my son it's always been a bit screwy. I'd kill for my 21 year ld skin again lol :rofl: I'm 31 now so 10 years really can age a lot but feel lucky I have no wrinkles and nice hair.... well usually even when pregnant but I'm going lanky very quickly the last week or so. Hormones again.

Must go to bed soon :sleep:

Oh bless you hun - I am the 'homemaker' so don't even work and I'm shattered! Can't imagine how you feel!

I'm hoping pregnancy clears my face and makes my hair gorgeous LOL

I hear you on the tired thing! I work 4 days a week in a hospital then come home to my kids and housework!! I'm gonna sign off now and get my ass to bed. I can't keep my eyes open.

Night night ladies :hugs:

Good morning ladies.

I've been up since 6:30 am. I woke up needing a bm RELIEF !! (tmi)

But ever since I've had like a nagging, sharp pain in my tummy. I'm hoping it's to do with the bm as I was ok before that.

Any ideas?? ....

Morning, it's probably just a bit of stretching going on down there. I had some very sharp pains which moved around and I think it was round ligament pain. It can happen as early as first tri so I think that's it.

As for me I got a mini sleep in. Normally Sam is awake at 5:30-6. This morning we slept until 6:30 :yipee: It's a small victory but one I feel worth celebrating as I love my sleep. Woken up with even more nausea today so I feel I'm going to be in for a bumpy ride with this one. Embo did you notice more morning sickness with the girls more than your boy? I didn't feel like this with Sam I don't think not all the time.

Just read a post in first ri too that said when will I get my bump? She's 5 weeks :dohh: bless!

Oh bless you hun - I am the 'homemaker' so don't even work and I'm shattered! Can't imagine how you feel!

I'm hoping pregnancy clears my face and makes my hair gorgeous LOL

Soooo jealous, I'd love to give up work and look after the kids but our mortgage and the cost of living in London is horrendous. Maybe I can convince him to move back home to Devon one day :haha:

I had lots of MS with the girls pippin. Sailed through my pregnancy with Oliver. Apart from the SPD which was horrendous !!

Ahhh bless the first tri girl !!! X

Hello Pip, Embo and Sequeena! Thank you for this little group and for inviting me!

For those who don't know me - I had a baby boy in August 2008, born with spina bifida and hydrocephalus. He is a gorgeous lovey boy who looks to everyone like a normal child, but his kidneys are at risk for an bladder which won't function properly. He bowels don't work properly either, and he has a shunt in his head. We therefore spend a lot of time tooing and frooing hospital and suffering lots of uti's. His nerves to his lower limbs are damaged which doesn't affect him too much at the moment. But he is a very happy boy and I am so proud of him.

I desperately wanted to give him a sibling and conceived in July this year, first time and without even knowing when I ovulate. Unfortunately after I hard fall down the stairs, that one was lost at 9 weeks.

I didn't give myself long to recover and got back in the saddle straightaway, falling pregnant after my first cycle. I now 8wks something and had my scan last Saturday where there was a tiny flicker of a heartbeat. I hope so much this one sticks!

In just over two weeks I shall be walking down the isle to my oh and tying the knot. I worry the stress of it all will affect the baby, as well as the sadness that my dress which was chosen with a 25 week bump in mind will be a little bit emptier. But not completely!:)

I am taking part in a clinical trial for a new vitamin which works with folic acid (inositol) to prevent neural tube defects. I really hope that after all I have been through that I will have a healthy child this time. But I know nature deals it's hand to those who can cope.

The downside of inositol is it makes me very very sick, and although the sickness itself is mild, the nausia is cronic and I can't eat or drink anything without a struggle., and each day is very tough. But I am not complaining - I'd rather here than anywhere else!

I hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy, and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Btw, Tom said he wants a strong sister for his birthday (the week before baby is due) so I am getting girl vibes. Where can I find the predictor?

Ohhh glad you both feel the same. With my first I posted all the time but this time it seems people can just be a bit silly and lack common sense really. I think I've been a bit short a couple of times :blush: so I have to stay away. That's not like me at all I'm normally so supportive.

I'm having real problems with my skin are you? This weather has made my hands crack, breaking out in spots, itchy and reacting to everything... even my wedding ring! I've had to take it off for the last few days and I feel naked :rofl: I normally do react but not this bad :shock:

Ahhh me to! I post the occasional moan but no one ever bothers to reply really, so I don't bother. I def don't read the threads about pains, spotting or whatever because the only thing I can add after a bloodless mmc, is that anything can happen and that isn't helpful.

I am breaking out too - I need perfect skin in two weeks and it is just getting worse!

After all my not eating much, I gained 4cm on my tummy overnight! So another good sign:D

YAY Emmea, you're here !!!

So glad you saw a little heartbeat on your scan, that must've been a relief. And getting married, I bet you're excited. We're supposed to be getting married next July, booked the venue and everything but we're gonna put it back now. I'll be 8 months gone lol !!

If you google - Chinese gender predictor it comes up xx

Hi :hi: Emmea you're here :yipee: Ohh I like our little group I feel safe here :haha:

Your due date is the 12th July isn't it? I'll add you to the front. :yipee:

I've got my sea bands on now and I think it's taken the edge off my nausea. As fot the expanding tummy. I hear ya!!! :shock: My husband was looking at me strangely last night (bloat always bigger in the evenings) and he was like 'whoa, you've grown already'. He's right I know it's bloat but it's definitely there. I'll take a picture for you later when I'm wearing something half decent.

Of to my childminders daughters 3rd birthday later. Hmmm I'm sure I should be excited or something :blush:

Pippin, I know exactly what you mean by feeling "safe" in here. That's the perfect word to describe how I feel in this thread. I think it's because I was in first tri with you and Emmea, then in the loss section and now here we are again in first tri !!

Hope you're enjoying your party ;)

I've been Christmas shopping today and all I'll say is never again !! I felt too hot and nauseous, dizzy and generally like crap, I've been really irritable also, one minute snapping at everyone the next crying like a loon !! It's ok with Gav, he knows I'm up the duff but the poor kids, they just tip toeing around me. Bless 'em. I'm sure they'll forgive me when they find out what mummy's cookin' !!!!

Awww sounds like the symptoms are kicking in nicely. :haha: :sick:

We had fun, bit of toddler madness for 2 hours but Sam enjoyed it. He'll sleep well tonight.

When are you going to tell the kids? I don't have to worry as Sam is too young we'll just keep saying baby nearer the due date.

Hey you ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping by as I noticed this thread and thought oh we have a new title then realised it's a new one! lol
Anyway we already have a PAL summer babies thread in here that has been going a while started by aussiettc if you want to join that,? by all means keep up this but just thought as there was already one you may have not noticed? :shrug: :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...l-summer-babies-winter-down-south-2011-a.html

Take it easy x

Hey you ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping by as I noticed this thread and thought oh we have a new title then realised it's a new one! lol
Anyway we already have a PAL summer babies thread in here that has been going a while started by aussiettc if you want to join that,? by all means keep up this but just thought as there was already one you may have not noticed? :shrug: :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...l-summer-babies-winter-down-south-2011-a.html

Take it easy x

:blush: yer I realised hon but thanks. Lots of us miscarried at the same time, went through the MC section together and then amazingly became pregnant first time again, there is a few of us that just wanted a little group to share our journey. Hope you don't mind it was a bit of a selfish thread on my part but hoped others might want to join too which they have. Maybe I'll change the title. Thanks though appreciate you popping in. xxx

Yes sorry FoxForce, it's not just Pippin, there's a few of us that thought it would be a good idea as we went through everything at similar moments in time and caught the eggie first try.

Thanks for letting us know though chick :)

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself and join your group if I can?

I had a mmc that was found on my 12 week scan on 17th August, my baby died at 11+5, I had an ERPC on the 18th august and had 6 weeks of continuous bleeding after, also had an infection after ERPC that I had to take antibiotics for. It was THE worst 2 months of my life.

I am now very very cautiously pregnant again, I will be 6 weeks tomorrow with an EDD of the 1st August. I already have a son who turned 2 in September and I had such a carefree pregnancy with him that my mmc really hit me for 6! I really didn't think it would happen to me.

Now I just feel so scared about enjoying it this time or even thinking about it! I'm scared to go to the Doctor. Part of me just wants to bury my head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.

My husband has been brilliant and reassuring but it's almost like we are scared to talk about this bean for fear of losing it like our last bean.

Anyway, sorry to bring the tone of the thread down I just want this bean sooo much.

Lots of sticky babydust to all. :dust:

Hey Barbiebaby I'm so glad you came and joined our thread. This is the exact reason why we started it.

We all are united through a terrible tragedy but we can all support each other through the happy/sad/paranoid/scared/fearful etc etc times.

You haven't brought the thread down, you've spoken how you feel and I think that's great.

My DF has been amazing since I got my :bfp: but we're the same, we're not getting excited about it. We were both hurt so deeply by our mmc so I think it's a way of protecting ourselves.

Are you having any early scans etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->