PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Glad to hear Cam is OK! I got my first AF 5 weeks after my c section (I didn't BF though so maybe this doesn't help you :wacko:)
Well done Olli on the weight gain :wohoo:
Gosh Phillippa I can't believe how fast that has gone :shock:
Also, 2nd AF for me, HEAVY does not cover it :shock:

Glad cam is back home hun,
And yes it goes way too fast i really wish it wwould slow down she gonna be 1 before i know it

glad you're both home now Kirstie and Cam :)

hx

Need your help again girls...I mentioned that I'd had my 2nd AF and that it was very heavy and full of clots (sorry for tmi) It was like this for a few days the stopped really abruptly (no brown blood towards the end - just bright red) Anyway, I started losing brown watery blood again today so I am really confused. Please tell me someone else has had this? I'm panicking because its a similar bleed to when I had my ectopic :nope:

HELP!!

Sorry sweetheart, can't help :-/ Mine has also stopped abruptly but seem to be back to normal :shrug: Have you posted in Postnatal Support? xxx

Sorry sweetheart, can't help :-/ Mine has also stopped abruptly but seem to be back to normal :shrug: Have you posted in Postnatal Support? xxx

I'll do that now. I hope I'm panicking over nothing. I'm probably worrying more aswell because I had my first migraine today, not had one since I was pregnant with Archie...So adding it all up...Bad thoughts!

Can't help Kimmy - my pp bleeding is only just about finished now - but :hugs: and hope you find someone who can help. Boo to the migranes, that can't be easy with Archie to look after.

I'm sooooooooooooo tired..............

xxx

Aww :hugs: kimmy hope you get some help soon i cant really help as i aint stopped bleeding for few weeks now and im 4months pp.
Chloe has started on some solids now, she is such a big baby, she was breastfeeding coming off and still being hungry but full, or being hungry but refusin to take breast. she only has a little bit at lunch time each day. she also used to be slereping through then was waking up to 6 times a night. food seems to be doing good she went through night before last and woke twice last night so a lot better than she was.
how is everyone else and their baby's?

Ugh. Surestart have reported me for being 'tearful' and hv will be round before lunch. :grr:

Thanks girls, I bit the bullet and phoned the doctor, I'm off for an emergency appt this afternoon :wacko: wish me luck!

Good luck Kimmy!

HV sent packing here :)

Good to hear Nic.

I took Eleanor to the doctor last week and again couple of days ago as I was sure she had silent reflux, doctors have agreed and she is now on Zantac, Infant Gaviscon & Carobel which fingers crossed seem to be working. We haven't had her crying in pain for a few hours every night for a few days just have to deal with the constipation now :).

Hope all the babies are doing well x

Aww hope she is better soon sea.

And why were you tearful at surestart nic, and even if you were why is that a reason to ring HV?

Hope all went well Kimmy

They always insist on asking how I am... And if anyone shows me concern I cry! Not a post-partum thing, I've always been like this!

Yes if its not a PP thing they i don't see why they needed to contact your HV are they allowed to do that?

Hello ladies.

I just noticed that on this page all of us have "in love" as our status - what lucky little babies we have!

Ah bless you Nic. I'm not usually that emotional but anything sets me off these days - and I truly am happy! I'm not sure whether its the hormones still or that motherhood has changed me for good - probably the latter! The daftest thing that gets me is the song that was playing in the car when we brough Florence home from hosptal - start weeping every time I hear it!

Wonder how Kimmy got on at the docs?

Glad your Mummy-instinct was proved right Sea and that Eleanor isn't it pain.

I had a dilemma earlier when DH got an extra ticket to the rugby at Twickenham tomorrow and wanted me to go - leaving Florence with grandparents for about 7 hours. Got myself in a bit of state trying to work out whether it was possible to express enough milk to cover it, whether if I gave formula for that long it would affect my supply, whether my boobs would burst if I didn't BF for 7 hours and most importantly could I leave my little girl - I haven't left her at all yet. Decided against it - headspin! I think I need to build up to leaving her so DH and I have decided to go out for dinner on Sunday night for a few hours leaving her with grandparents - small steps!

Have a nice weekend all. Isn't it funny that even though we're not working now the weekend still means something - 4 hands are better than 2!

xxx

Aw Lou, I think f you were in any doubt about leaving Florence you did the right thing in deciding against it. Small steps sounds like a good plan :flower:
Loving that we're all in love :cloud9:
Glad the treatment is working SEA :)
Well doctors was a waste of bloody time! I explained my fears re ectopic so she decided to do a pregnancy test. She had no idea HOW to do it :wacko: First she didn't know how to get the urine onto the cassette (I pointed out the dropper...), then she didn't put enough on...Then she waited literally 20 seconds and said "Negative!" and put it in the bin! I decided not to point out that on the instructions it says to wait 3mins.
I'm going to monitor the spotting for the next few days, anymore niggly pain in my right side and I'll go and see a different doctor.

Aww lovely post Lou :)

Kimmy that doc is crap!!!

Yes dont blame you for only wanting to leacve florance a little at a time lou. Is DH still going to the rugby? Chloe is 4months old and i have only left her once to go to the cinema i cant seem to leave her, and she wont take a bottle anyway so i cant for long.

Aww sorry the doctor was no help kimmy, could you not get your own pregnancy test to help put your mind at rest, then if it still doesnt carm down go back to the doctors?

Chloe is exactly 4months old today, growing up too bloody fast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->