PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Ollie and I are missing from the front page :)

:hugs: Kimmy - what a useless doctor - I agree - def get your own test...

Don't blame you for not leaving Florence either Lou :)

hx

We had a lovely day with Florence's godmother-to-be instead (hubby went to rugby and is now struggling to get back because of crammed trains - def the right call for me not to go). She is hungry baby today, has gone from every 3/4 hours to every 2.5 - 6 week growth spurt methinks! We have planned to go out for dinner tomorrow night and leave her with grandparents for a few hours. Sure it will be hard but I think I can handle it, a little bit exciting too!

Love Ollie's new ticker h - you were beginning to look VERY pregnant!

Can't believe Chloe is 4 months - that has FLOWN!

xxx

Aww yes sounds like it was a good desicion not to go. Glad you had a good time, hope hubby gets back soon. And yes it prob is her 6 week growth spurt, im sure you will be fine leaving her for a few hours tomorrow, its good that she will be with famiyl to you will be a bit mroe reasutred.

Love the new ticker H :D

Hope you and hubby have a lovely meal Lou :flower: As much as I miss Archie whenever I leave him, it is nice to have a little time to yourself sometimes.
Can'd believe Chloe is 4 months already Phillippa! It really does fly doesn't it. Strangely I feel a little sad when I think how fast its going :shrug:
Well girls I did my own pregnancy test (felt strange to POAS again :haha:) NEGATIVE! Phew!

I bet it felt strange POAS :haha: and yes i also get sad at how fast it goes to say how slow pregnancy goes.
Also forgot to tell you ladies me and DH have decided to TTC so baby is born a few months after my last year in uni in either 3 or 4 years time (hoping 3 tbh) then i will start work after a year. Im so glad to actually have a rought date we are gonna try for 2nd

Thats great news! I bet its nice to have a rough idea of when in your head! I can't wait to do it all over again (when the time is right and Archie has had our undivided attention for a looooong time :))

If i had my way me and Dh would already be NTNP :haha: but atm we cant even DTD atm :blush:

Got my appointment thursday so hoping they will get to the bottom of it all
And sorry if this puts a dampener on the thread but 1 week tomorrow would have been my angels 1st birthday going on DD

Aw massive :hugs: hun and floaty kisses to your little angel x

Me Dh and Chloe are spending the day together and in the evening we are letting one of those chineese lantens go like we did on her DD. i was actualy 7weeks pregnant with chloe on angels DD and thats the point when i lost angel it was like it was a sign. We said we want to do something every year for angel

Ugh Lou I used to live in Isleworth and remember packed buses and trains on matchdays... Madness. Glad you didn't go.

All this talk of number 2... K won't even agree to another yet.

Ugh Lou I used to live in Isleworth and remember packed buses and trains on matchdays... Madness. Glad you didn't go.

All this talk of number 2... K won't even agree to another yet.

I think my DH wants a 2nd more than me, im the one being sensible and saying we cant have 2nd until after i done uni

i cant get David to agree to a 2nd yet either Nic,

glad ur doing something special for ur angel Phillipa

Kimmy - phew for :bfn: - wow thats weird to type lol

Hb1 - corrected :D

Anyone else missing?

AFM - ive just spent 25 mins bouncing maddox's bouncy chair with my feet, my thighs are burning lol but hes back asleep!!

he woke an hour later, had a little bit awake, and is now asleep on my lap after a feed

he woke an hour later, had a little bit awake, and is now asleep on my lap after a feed

Aww bless him little monkey, chloe is wide awake but we want her to go to sleep so she is nice and awake when we go swimming in just over an hour

bless her, maddox goes swimming with me on a monday

I got D a pair of bambino mio swim pants t'other day! Now just need to find a decent pool! Have fun girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->