PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

The lady from the fun pool is going to come n talk to our Under-1s group next week :) We could be having a massage group outing to Splashes :D

Sounds like lovely fun, we try to take chloe swimming once a week

Hi ladies! Here to join in again! Have like NO time to do much wish DH gone, but I NEED to find time to write my birth story before I forget it! AHH!

Good luck Kimmy! xx

Welcome over Kim! Hope you like the boys tickers on the preggo thread! Kisses to Liam :kiss:

Hey Wish :flower: you're doing well being without dh :flower:

AFM - Ollie in a growth spurt so cluster feeding - boy that's hard!!! He was weighed today tho - 10 lb 4 1/2 oz - 9 oz on in a week!!

hx

Aww hope you manage to get a bit of time to yourself wish x

Aww yay for the weight gain ollie :D

Chloe has finally cut her 1st tooth after so long of teething over night its come throught the gum :yipee:

God im exhausted !

Ollie seems to settle really well bout 8pm ish and sleeps relatively well till 12 or 2 if we are lucky, providing we get a dream feed in in between he does go till 2am.

But this morning he did nothing but squirm and grunt from 6am, he had a bottle then threw the lot up i mean the lot all over the bed and pillows and himself, so I got him changed, then he had a poo well i mean sandblasted the nappy and his legs so changed him again and then i must not have put the nappy on tight enough and he weed everywhere, so not only 3 costume changes but a full bed change as well - so I am knackered now. The little darling is sound asleep now bless him

H - thats a good weight shows he is doing well, my Ollie went from 8lb 6 to 8lb and was 9lb last Friday so he getting there but he aint half grown his newborn stuff now has tight toes !

and the crying... he hates getting changed at the best of times!

AND... I think Noel wants another one....

I mean come on ive been pregnant 8 times now in 20 years ! Im 39 and got 3 kids I just want to enjoy life now lol.

He keeps saying he was joking but ive been with the guy 12 years and I know he wasnt, we only have a 3 bedroom house and the 3rd bedroom is only 6ft x 6ft eeek.

I really really really dont want another :-(

:hugs:
talk to noel - maybe say that right now its a flat no but that u'd dicuss it again at some point in the future ie- when Ollie is 1/2/ potty trained / able to dresss himself/ ready for nursery ....

we're not discussing ttc #2 til Maddox is 2

Thing is Jo i have to say it bluntly I dont want another child full stop. I think he kinda gets that message but just looking at his face wit Ollie is so sweet.

I will be 41 when Ollie is 2 and to be honest I do not want to risk going through losses again as it nearly killed me and I know if I get pregnant and lose it I will become obsessed again.

Hugs fluffy, if you dont feel you want another thats your choice and i can def see where you coming from if you tried and lost another you would want to keep trying until you had another.
Just been to town to get chloe a lovely tooth brush so we can keep her teeth nice now the 1st one is through.

ooh grats on the tooth! I hope V's comes soon too although I don't look forward to biting... as for the idea of more, I would really tell him how you feel. after one special girl and 2 lo's gone too soon I couldn't do it again so I can't imagine what you'd feel like. Just dun let the cuteness break you down

Thanks yes she hasnt tried to bite me yet and i think i would already be able to feel it she was as its so sharp now its thought. they say there is ways to stop them biting like takin gthem off the boob for 1 min every time they bite and they soon learn biting means waiting for food ect

hey ladies how are we all this evening? guess what....? Af arrived yesterday :happydance: thank goodness lol panic over. i was wondering, obv arm bands are too big, but what aids do u guys use when swimming? dnt want any lectures but Cameron is now getting a little bit of rusk mshed wi milk once a day :) hv has agreed that the milk just isnt enough anymore as he is only put on 6oz in 3weeks. he is a tiddly 9lbs9 at 3months so we need him to be gaining more. he loves it and is so much more settled now. im so excited to see what weight he is on thursday :) i know the guidline is 4-6months but if he needs it! obv have consulted wi hv though.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->