PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

i am - i actualy bubbled when i saw the photo, - i was too excited to get emotional when it happened but then when ive seen the pic this evening :cry:

Well done Maddox! :yipee: Clever boy!

Dillon has been delighting my parents this evening by babbling 'nanna' and somehow 'gandad' while we were out at dinner. He is so cute, I love him more every day. He had his own side dish of vegetables at the Beefeater :cloud9: (but preferred my marinated chicken!)

aww bet your so proud Jo, well done maddox :D

Aww sounds lovely tulip how did he come out with them :shock:

i forgot to post that chloe got another tooth monday so thats 8 teeth at 7months :cry:

Me and DH have also tried we will TTC for anoter munchkin sometime between novemer 2013 and January 2014. im so excited about it but im also quite scared due to having an angle before chloe. Am i mad for being scared again with the fact ive had one health baby since the MC,

He was gabbling so much that the law of averages dictated something must eventually make sense :rofl:

Thats exciting news! Don't get nervous just yet tho hon, it's a way off! Whoooooop!

wow 8 teeth!
i think once youve had a loss pregnancy is always gonna be a scary thing?
our TTC#2 date is nov2012 - army posting dependant - if overseas then yes if uk, maybe not as all things ££ dependant

go Dillon on the eating and the gabbbling :D

wow 8 teeth!

Yes 8 which is would bloody slow down tbh, i did a thread n baby club and there are 1 year olds with less teeth than chloe. It does mean im doing well with the BFing though as everyone told me i would have to give up when she got teeth.

And yes i know your right Jo glad to know im not the only one but i will try not to get to worried yet but it will def always be there during thinking of trying, actually trying and being pregnant. And your really lucky being able to try then. I am trying while in my last year of a 3year uni corse so baby is due roughly between end of july -october time. so that one i had baby i will hae a year with baby before getting a job, will also mean once baby comes along chloe will be in or close to full time school.

and yes i get you tulip i did think chloe said mama and dada the otehr day but was only once so i werent sure

if we stay overseas the overseas allowances covers what would be my wage, and the utility bills are prectically non existant, so we could manage a 2nd baby without too much issue and by time i fall and deliver maddox will be nearing if not alreasdy 3 so in nursery for at least 1/2 days,

however in uk it'd be a case of balancing childcare cost v potential wage etc . . .

we'll see what the future brings

Yes over here they do get so many hours a weelk child care free once they get to 3. Aww do yuo want to move back to uk or do you want to stay over there.
I dont wanna get into a job to have to stop a year if not even that later to have a babu thats why i want to be pregnant with number two during last 4or 5months of uni will finish may/june time (which works out if starting to try sometime between nov 13 -jan14) and then will have a year out before getting a job

Id like t stay overseas. The quality of life is better. . .atm anyhow. We have more free time together and the money for me to be a sahm.

But i miss the uk too

Aww it must be really hard i can see oth side, ie more time with maddox but you dont get to see family as much.

Hey ladies and babies

Love the pic Jo, what a clever little man. We're still at the folding-in-half stage!

We had last jabs today, glad they're over for a while.

Also I got my post-natal GTT result - 5.8 - all clear - whoop! Really don't want to get GD next time so will have to control carbs when TTC and early pregnancy - want to avoid induction so can attempt VBAC. Look at me getting ahead of myself, we're planning to start TTC at the end of next year.

Hope all the teething babies are doing ok. Think we're getting there - lots of dribble, chewing and daytime grumpiness!

Can I ask when you all started weaning? Am starting to think about it now Florence is approaching 5 months.

xxx

Are going puree or BLW Louise? We started letting D play with veggies at just over 5 months x

Thinking a bit of both Nic.

Did you get a feeling that D was ready for it? I'm not sure what signs I'm looking for, suppose I'm waiting for it being obvious?

xxx

Trying to nab stuff off your plate really :haha: Strictly it's if they've lost the Tongue thrust reflex, can sit upright with a little support and can pick things up to put in their mouth. A lot of the other 'signs' like increased night waking are just developmental, rather than hunger.

I'm making lemon chicken goujons from scratch tonight - chicken is Dillon's absolute favourite food :)

Aww bless him, proper little man. I reckon we're pretty close then - she's been eyeing up my brekkie for the last week or so and EVERYTHING goes in the mouth! We've had more night wakings but I think we can put them down to chickenpox, cold, tummy-upset, feels like a chat at 3am etc etc! xxx

We weaned chloe as 4 and a bit months, but she was such a big baby we werens suprised she had to be weaned early and she was already pretty much sittiing up unaided by the point. Here main signs were grabbing for everything on ou rplates and screaming when she couldn't have any she used to sit and stare at us.

:hi: ladies

Lovely that this thread has picked up! Lou we started weaning A at just over 5 months, we're doing a mixture of TW and BLW too. He has breakfast (usually porridge with various fruit purées in) lunch is vegetable purée (although we've just introduced meat this week too) and tea is finger foods (usually a selection of veg that me and OH are having).

Well, I'm off to the doctors tomorrow, I'll not go too much into it (I've only told 2 people IRL too) but I've been feeling down and don't feel I'm being a good Mummy to A. Decided to get myself sorted once and for all - if that means medication again then so be it.
x

aww :hugs: kimmy hope things get sorted out

and yes i think alot of people do a mixture of blw and tw we do with chloe

Well done Kim for making that decision. Proves what a great mummy you are :hugs:

Absolutely agree Nic, well done Kimmy - hope it goes ok at the docs :hugs:.

Seems not many make it to 6 months then. I never thought we would as Florence is a chunky monkey (she's stuck like glue to the 75th centile). Quite looking forward to it!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->