PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

No i dont think many people get to the 6months, i think tbh all parents know best when to start on the solids, just stick to wheat and dairy free stuff if you wean like veg or baby stuff thats gluten and dairy and egg free x

we only got to just over 4m, i think Maddox was 18w or summat.

but he loves trying new stuff :D
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230024_10150190791390275_516385274_6754715_5291802_n.jpg

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. Things have been really crazy for me right now. I'm going to go home and visit my Father. He's in the hospital with an internal bleed and they cant seem to find it. I went to florida for vaca, had infant massage classes, play group and story times and so on! I love being a Mommy! It's so awesome! But I can't wait for DH to get home in about 3 months so I can take a NAP!! You know, a proper nap without LO. :haha:

Hope all of you wonderful ladies are having a fab weekend!

xx

Three more months??! I am so ready for this deployment to be over for you honey! Liam is doing amazing tho, he's a credit to you xx

Kimmy B how did docs go, poppet? xx

:hi: ladies!
Wish - You are doing so amazingly! Well done love!
Nic, doctors went as well as can be. I'm back on happy Prozac (not something I'm proud of) I'm not convinced it's PND (think it's more likely to be really bad PMS as I only seem to have problems in the last 2 weeks of my cycle) Am hoping it's a short term thing as I'm nowhere near rock bottom, just down. And obviously I don't want to feel like this for Archie's sake. The guilt is often overwhelming :(
Thanks for thinking of me love :hugs: x

No need to be ashamed of it babes, as long as it does the job. Archie needs his mumma feeling good, even if she needs a little helping hand to do so xxx

:hugs: Kimmy xxx

3 months of deployment wish? your doing fantastic ! how much contact are u guys managing to have?

:friends: nic, hope youve had a nice weekend

:waves: hi everyone else

i've got an invite to a coffee morning 2moro - but theres a slight chance the ladys lil boy has chicken pox - am i a mean mummy for going anyway? i keep going bk n forth between go and if it is the dreaded c.pox get it out the way while hes little and cantscratch and not wanting to deliberatly let my lil boy get poorly!

Thanks all <3.

Jo, DH and I get to talk about 2-3 times a weeks. He actually just got to have a 30 min conversation with our son! LOL. Liam got so excited and talked himself right into a nap at the computer! :rofl:

Kimmy, :hugs: there is nothing to be ashamed of hun! You are doing great and Nic is right, if it helps you to feel better, great! Also, way to go on your lillyslim ticker! WAHO! I still have a long way to go until I loose this massive pooch!

Aww sorry to hear your dad itsnt well wish :hugs: and gosh i dont know how you do it i couldnt cope without my DH being hear, hope the next 3months go quickly for you x

:hugs: kimmy dont feel ashamed at least you are getting things sorted for the better x

No i dont think your mean for going anyway we want chloe to get chicken pox asap as its better when they are younger

So Dillon turned 6 months yesterday. Where the feck does time go? Sadly his sleep has regressed since tooth number one threatened to make an appearance (12 days ago and still no sign!) He loves his new walker as it fulfills his obsession with being on his feet :cloud9:

aww gosh cant believe D is 6moths old hun, chloe was 32weeks yesterday only 20more until she 1.

glad you found something to help him with being on his feet. and hope tooth makes an apperance soon. i think chloe's gonna get her 9th soon as she got red cheecks and a temp which are her normal and only signs of teething

Hope that toothy-peg makes an appearance soon little D-unit!
Can't believe how many teeth Chloe's got Phillippa! Bless her!
Had A weighed today....drum roll please... 20lb 1oz :shock:

bloddy hell kimmy

i got chloe weighed today and shes 17lbs 10z at 32 weeks how is he that big

:haha: I have no idea! Although he managed to get to around 18lb on just milk alone so think he's just a big lad :D I don't feed him junk or anything, he only has home prepared fruit, veg and cereal I've just introduce meat, fish and bread!

gosh i really dont knwo how, you must have wonder milk

Aw bless Archie, chunky monkey! Florence was 16lbs 9oz last week at 19.5 weeks, showing no signs of budging from her line just over 75th centile.

Happy 6 months Dillon, I really can't believe that!

I'm pretty sure we're teething here. I can feel the little teeth buds when she's chomping my finger off. Pretty grumpy but still gorgeous IMHO!

xxx

:wave: Hi! How are all of you lovely ladies doing?

Liam had his 4 month doc visit and jabs. He is 14 pounds and 26 and 1/8 inches long!

im doing well, maddox is 7m and weighs 17lb13, hes into everything, he cant crawl but that doesnt stop him covering the whole living rooom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->