PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

hey ladies how are you all? i had a lil surprise during the week lol felt as though my milk was being let down so done a test and lo and behold i am pregnant again lol starting to get over the shock lol wasnt gonna try again till Aug/Sept time lol have docs in the am to do my hcg levels then gonna book my early scan lol and the stress begins again lol

Cameron finally reached 14lbs 1 on thursday :happydance: but we ended up back in the hospital yesterday :( he has viral gastritis and has already dropped to 13lbs 9. pooor wee guy is miserable. :(

congratultion hun xxx

hope lil man feels better soon xxx

Kirstie I saw that interesting FB status and thought "Hmmm I wonder if she's preggers again!" congratulations! Hope Cam gets better soon :hugs:

Congratulations so lucky yo be pregnant again :D hope all goes well :D i hope Cam is better again soon x

and bet Maddoz is crawling before you know it Jo.

Hope all ladies and babies doing well x

he can cover the entire room with his rolls and shuffles!! he gets into enough mischief, omg crawling will be crazy!

Yes chloe does that she rolls aroudn the room or shuffles along it. and she is trying to crawl and gets angry as she cant quite do it yet

maddox gets angry too, and lifts his arms and legs up off the floor and rocks on his tummy - looks likee hes parachuting!!!

Chloe tries to crawl like mogley from the jungle book

Congratulations hun! and hope little man is better soon!x

thanks girls :) i am gonna call the early pregnancy unit and kindly remind them that i was promised a scan when i next got pregnant lol Cam was ment to get jabs today but im gonna have to cancel them untill he has got over this virus.
how are you all? xxx

Congratulations Wantabean! I wonder if this is the beginning of the second round of babies?!

Hey everyone, hope all is well with Mummies and Babies.

I am loving the 5 month stage at the moment, its so lovely seeing Florence turn into a proper little girl (although I do miss the tiny baby stage already). We put her in her own room over the weekend and she went through to 6.30 yesterday and 6.00 today so it seems to work. Have also started weaning and I love it, so much fun! I think she's going to like her food - one mouthful and she's hooked!

XXX

aww bless her,

Maddox is such a handful atm, without even crawling!!!

Aww yes i love the 8month stage now chloe has her own personality and sits screaming dada while her daddy is at work, but i def miss the baby stage. Its not the 2nd round for me i have to wait until 2014 to start trying for another :(

Yeah I'm loving D at 6 months, sitting up like a big boy and playing on his own! Not round 2 for me either, still gotta persuade hubby we can afford another!

yes well my DH wants 4 :haha: i would love 4 or even more but as i always try to explain to DH 4means bigger car ect compared to 3kids, also he doesnt want kids past 40 (used to be 30 but this was impossible seeing as he 27 this year) and we wont be having our next until he like 31 so dont see how he expects to have 4 before he is 40 :haha:

i think we'll be stopping at 2, IF no2 is a Girl, if a boy we'll b thinking long n hard.... but i have to be realistic.... Davids in the army and will go away a fair bit when we move from dhekelia, and i dont think i'll cope with 3 on my own .........

Yes we were gonna stop and 2 if we had a boy 2nd but i cant see myself only having 2 now so i think we will end up stopping at 3. What if you stretch the ages out, like have 4 years between them so that 2 will be at school while the baby at home would that be a way of coping with 3 for you?

Defo not round 2 for me just yet either, my broodiness has up and left (thank the lord) :haha: I'm happy to be enjoying Archie and all the new things he's learning to do, they're so much fun at this age :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->