PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Defo not round 2 for me just yet either, my broodiness has up and left (thank the lord) :haha: I'm happy to be enjoying Archie and all the new things he's learning to do, they're so much fun at this age :D

Agreed! He's discovering so much at the moment. Was flirting outrageously with two mummies today (they have newborn boys) and they really enjoyed playing with him while their squishies slept. Love my sociable boy! (She says, after he's just tantrumed his way to sleep in his buggy :haha:)

Sounds like round 2 could be a long round! I'm with you Kimmy, the more fun Florence gets the less broody I get. Def want a second in a few years and maybe a third in time. A friend of mine wanted three but after a MC then a boy and girl she thought she was pushing her luck. Might feel like that if next one's a boy! X

i cant help but think some days, i miss my tiny baby, and miss being pregnant.... but TTC is a ways of for sure x

I defo want at least two. DH wants two as well... but we do have 5 frozen snow babies. So time will tell! I think we will do a FET when Liam is 2. 3 years seems to be a good distance for us.

I miss being pregnant too Jo. Like really badly sometimes. And I miss my tiny newborn! Mostly because I don't remember the first 3 weeks of his life! (was WAY too tired). Next time I will have Brent and therefore help!

I miss being preggo too. I was so proud of my bump! Don't miss the newborn phase though, I just struggled too much with the feeding issues. I'm sad that I didn't get to enjoy him as much as I should have :(

i still cuddle cam up on my chest for naps lol i HATE pregnancy. i never enjoyed any of it. im gonna try and relax this time roundand enjoy myself :) i had docs today. He has given me an edd of 20th of january making me over 8 weeks pregnant :saywhat: i have scan in the morning so will find out for def then. exciting stuff lol if any of you guys wana be pregnant for me then give me the baby that would be ace :) lol xxx

How come your tickers say 3/4 weeks if doc thinks your 8 :dohh: and hope all goes well tomorrow let us know :thumbup:

hope all goes well for you tomoro hunni.

maddox is too chunky to lie on me now, im only a tiny framed person myself at 4ft9, hes near half my height!

:hugs:

i miss the cuddling up on my chest for naps,

I miss Florence cuddling up on DH for naps - it was sooooooooooo cute.

Definately miss my bump - what's there now is a train-wreck! Miss the kicks too. Still look at my girl and marvel that I carried her around in my tummy :flower:.

Hope you can enjoy it Kirstie - there must be something to be said for knowing what lies ahead second time around so being able to relax a bit more. Good luck for scan tomorrow.

xxx

Dillon had a nap on my chest in his sleepy wrap the other day, and fell asleep on my chest in the ergo on the way to baby bounce :cloud9: He's still my baby boy! I'll be preggers for you K! Good luck tomorrow poppet xx

I'll be preggo for you too but only if i can have a baby and you can have a baby

virtual twins sounds like a plan lol
i had a really light period that lasted 2 days last month and i assumed it was my af lol just thought my body was still being crazy lol doc thinks otherwise. my milk has came back in and i look about 4months pregnant so who knows lol yeah for everyone wanting to be pregant for me :happydance: lol xxx

this is new milk lol i stopped feeding Cam myself in January lol who knows :shrug: thats the only reason i tested because i got that feeling when your milk is being let down and then i leaked!!! lol there changed my ticker. surely i cant be 8weeks 5 days already!! that would be too easy lol xxx

YES IT REALLY WOULD BE TOO EASY BUT I BET IT WOULD be nice to as its 8weeks less worrying for you :D (sorry about 1st part of that didnt realsies i had caps on) and oww well you willhave to let us knwo whpo was right tomorrow. and gosh cant beelive you got new milk already

i know lol my milk came in at about 16weeks with Cameron. then REALLY came in once i had him. i swear i could have fed the whole nnicu lol i got a call after we got home saying that my milk was taking up all the freezer and did i want it back lol there isnt loads the now but there was enough to make me do a test lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->