• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Yes i agree with Jo V if you dont want LO to have Jabs then thats up to you and Dh and no one else hun. Aww yes my DH has got some time off work and normally at night i would put chloe upstairs to sleep around 9pm, while DH is off we haven't shes just been going up with us :haha:

Aww dont feel guilty about having to top up with formula hun its not your fault. I was told at my breastfeeding group the best time to express is in the morning as your hormones are at highest during the night so milk is more in the morning. Then stock that up for when you need extra milk.
I seem to have the opposite problem, when i feed on one boob the other still seems to leak for englad at the same time so i dont seem to run out of milk. We dnt even have formula in the house so if we needed to we would be a bit stuck. Plus chloe hates taking from the bottle she drinks max of about 1oz from it even if she is starving.

Evening ladies - maddox is cutting a tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!

had a yummy mummy coffee morning this morning, and Health visitor was there and i asked her to check his gum, cos i'd noticed a hard lump with a sharp edge and she confirmed its a toothypeg starting to come thru my poor boy, hes hardly fussing about it jst seems very sleepy and a tincy bit grumpy, but his nappies have gone gross

how is everyone?

Aw bless him Jo! I never knew they could teethe so early, I'll be keeping an eye out now! Me and little man are good, think he's having a growth spurt as he's always hungry. How's everyone else? This thread is mega quiet, I guess we're all really busy with the babies though :cloud9:

bless him, grwth spurts dnt last ;onng thankfully - can y tell im feedin n typin pmsl

soo maddox's bedtime routine ... hes gettng better at it, on day 3 :D whoop only took hm 30 mins to settle tonight!!

Aw well done Maddox! I saw your FB status Jo, 8pm-4am!! Go Maddox! I'm having a bit of a rough time with Archie. He's a little star at night, afternoon and evening. But mornings is when it all goes wrong. I'm FF and he usually goes 3 hrs between feeds. But in a morning its like he's too tired to suck for more than 1oz, so he falls into a fitfull sleep (whining and crying even though his eyes are closed). I've fed him every hour from 5am-10am this morning (only having 2oz at the most each time). My midwife said to leave him and try to stretch it out?! How am I supposed to do that when he's crying and unhappy! I'm not going to just leave him. He's also constipated on and off at the moment, i'm changing his formula today to see if that helps. This morning was probably my lowest point emotionally. I feel like I'm going backwards and that our bond is getting weaker rather than stronger. I hate feeling like this, am crying an awful lot myself and don't know what to do for the best. I'm worrying myself sick over the smallest things too, I just can't stop myself from thinking something bad is going to happen. My mum has just taken him for a walk in the pram so I can go to bed for an hour. So on top of all that I now feel like a complete failure :cry:

Sorry that was so long, I've not told anyone how bad I'm feeling til now.

Little Vin missed his jabs this morning cause he's started sleeping 11-5 then 5-10, my DH is taking full advantage of this and also sleeping in all damn morning, He decided there's no point in sending DD back to school this close to the holidays so she's been here with me for 2 weeks now for practically no reason. I love her, but she has very deep emotional, behavioral problems and severe learning difficulties and has regressed to crying over everything while I an trying to settle the baby or feed him. Hard work when DH is at work from 11am-11pm some (most) days. I wish he realised that she is better off at school with proper planned activities.

Grats on yet another early teether!

aww kimmy big big squishy hugs, its a long hard road motherhood, and fab on you for taking the guts to type/tell us how your feeling, maddox also does the feeding every hour or so on a morning and it is exhausting, try and rest when he sleeps and take advantage of help when its offered, your not a failure at all for accepting a bit of help when you need it

Vinushka - GRR to ur DH not realising ur lil girl needs her structure,and then sleeping away the day when he's home and not helpin more, hope you manage to get ur lil miss to settle a bit xx

I finally have tinterweb back :D

:hugs: kim

HV trying to get me to strec=tch out feeds by giving water in between and im not sure its a good idea.

xx

i find maddox goes a tiny bit loger with EBM

Aww its good yor getting maddox into a bed time routine what is it? We dont have a really strict routine other than chloe goes upstairs in her sleeping bag at her closes feed to 10pm and normally sleeps til about 6am.

How are everyones bubs? looking forward to their 1st christmas with them. Im glad chloe was born when she was a she is just getting to the stage where she really hardly sleeps especially once she gets up at about 8 she dont normally sleep til about 12 so we should have a really nice christmas day :D

Our bedtime routine is 7.30 bath. 8pm feed then swaddled and put to bed. And he goes til 3 then up at 6.30

Hey lovely! Hope you had a great time too. Managed to feed D in the dark last night and this morning - definitely the way forward xx

:wohoo:

i have a dimmer switch lamp and have it on minimum while we latch then i get david to turn it bk off,

maddox went 8pm - 5am then 5- 7:20 last nite :)

hes currently shattered but fighting sleep, but i need him to go off so i can get everythin ready for HV apt at 10:30 for his jabs

Having a total nightmare. Every night from 2:30 his trapped wind starts. This morning I fed him for an hour but he wouldn't settle so stayed in our bed an I gave his back a little rub each time he stirred (every ten minutes) Up again at half five and fed for 2 hours on boobs and was silk hungry. 2oz formula later he still wouldn't sleep. It's now nearly 9:30 and my mum has come and taken him downstairs for me. Aaaaaargh. Knackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->