• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Happy new year lovelies.

Looks like we'll have a few new recruits from the PAL winter thread soon :)

Happy new year! Just popping in after a week at my parents' for yule. Everyone just kept commenting on how alert and advanced my little guy seems and I'm just a little bit proud. He's sitting up now and practically holding a gurgly conversation with anyone that will listen :)

He's still teething and dribbling like a master, but he's started sleeping through anyways and being a cheery little guy. I got the new iphone from my DH and already filled up most of the memory with videos and photos. Might post a few once I stop my laptop choking whenever I plug anything into it...

Yay, I can join this thread now :) x

Thank you :) ticker on first page says 3 weeks old lol need to get myself one too

Bit more birth detail if you need/want - Eleanor Abigail 6lb 12 1/2oz 6.25am (uk)

x

ticker fixed :D not sure what happened lol xx

Looking forward to having more recruits on this thread!

Taking Archie for his first doctor's visit later today, I'm sure he's got cradle cap...in his eyebrows?! Also having some issues with feeding (I'm FF) so phoned HV to get some advice on that. I'm sure I'm over feeding the little guy :( Just don't know what to do for the best.

Have a nice day girls xxx

maddox has cradle cap in his eyebrows too?? weird

hope your HV has some advice for you with feeding

i conquered breast feeding in public yest :) was at TGIs in larnaca and he was hungry so fed him upstairs its quieter up there, broght him dow as hed fallen asleep, and he woke again wantin more, so i just fed him where i sat as my dinner was getting cold, felt great to conquer that fear

Well done Jo! I can understand why it would be scary so good job :thumbup:

The doctor said it is cradle cap, got some shampoo for his hair (even though its not on his head?!) and had to rub it into his eyebrows whilst avoiding his eyes :wacko:
HV finally got back to me, didn't tell me anything I didn't already know - said he's probably having a growth spurt and that we should try him with a dummy to conquer the comfort feeding. Problem is he just won't take a dummy :dohh:

what shampoo is it, i'll try n buy it,

maddox is poorly and superglued to my boob

I'm just using olive oil on D's eyebrows for now, seems to be coming off nicely.

D took 18oz formula yesterday as well as god knows how many hours on the breast. Growth spurts R us!!

Well done on feeding in public Jo, you inspired me to do the same today :D

Kimmy have you tried holding his dummy in for a minute or so? When Dillon's got the arse but definitely isn't hungry it takes him a while to calm down and actually suck it.... x

We gave Eleanor her first bath last night she hated it :dohh:, shes feeding all over the place as well, sometimes goes 4 hours between, sometimes only 1.

I've completely lost my appetite in the last few days did this happen to anyone else and did it come back within a week or so.

Hope Maddox gets better soon x

i found myself unable t have the energey to eat, but found myself havin snacks instead, hope ur appetite comes back xx

Jo, what's wrong with Maddox? Hope the little guy gets well soon!
Thanks for the tip Nic, will try next time. I'm so worried I'm overfeeding him! Well done little D on the 18oz :cloud9:
SEA Archie hated his first few baths, I used to dread bath time! But now he actually quite likes it and will smile away whilst he's in there. I think its when they're so little they don't like it. I had no appetite for ages after the birth. Even now I can quite happily survive on one meal a day (not through choice though, depends how clingy Archie is :D) I have to say though I am starting to enjoy food again though, and I've got the one handed eating down to a fine art :haha:
Hope you're all well! Here's a recent pic of Archie :cloud9:

weve both got a touch of cold, and i think he has a tooth bothering him cos all he wants to do is chew on my nipple- so i keep givin dummy instead

hey mummas how are you all?
Can i come join? :) only just found you all :) lol Cameron arrived on the 18th November via crash section at 1404 weighing 6lbs 8oz :) he was extremely poorly and spent some time in nnicu but we are home and he is perfectly healthy (as far as we know for now) :) xxx

welcome hunni :) will add you to front page now :) xx

how are you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"