PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

[/QUOTE]
when I get hungry, it seems to pass quickly and then I'm not hungry at all anymore. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough?

[/QUOTE]

Megg!! Is that since your BFP?? Cos i do not feel hungry when hungry (if that makes sense) i actually feel like i can't eat and have to force food down but it makes me feel better. I also feel queezy too, but the whole 'empty tummy' feeling is no more since about week 5....:thumbup:

Breakfast in particular sticks in my throat so have moved from cereal with milk to yoghurt with granola mixed in.

when I get hungry, it seems to pass quickly and then I'm not hungry at all anymore. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough?

Megg!! Is that since your BFP?? Cos i do not feel hungry when hungry (if that makes sense) i actually feel like i can't eat and have to force food down but it makes me feel better. I also feel queezy too, but the whole 'empty tummy' feeling is no more since about week 5....:thumbup:

Breakfast in particular sticks in my throat so have moved from cereal with milk to yoghurt with granola mixed in.

Yeah! I'll get like... acid reflux and a weird feeling in my throat area when I'm hungry but my tummy doesn't feel like it used to when I was hungry. I get a little... not nauseous... uneasy in the tummy when I'm hungry too. And, when I eat... It feels like its just falling into a void. I have to eat a TON of food to feel "full" and then it makes me almost sick like I ate too much! It's WEIRD!

Also, my uterus almost always feels pressurized! Like someone blew it up with air and it just chills there all blown up like a balloon! :wacko:

anyone else feel out of breath really easily? i feel like a 2 pack a day smoker!! just walking the dog i am out of breath or climbing the stairs almost winds me! i noticed this last time too, but its so surprising that someone the size of a poppy seed is tiring me out so much!!

I go back next thursday and if there is not significant improvement i will be scheduled for a d&c friday. I finally looked into the statistics and there is a 60% chance things will go wrong, if things are normal next week it goes down to 25%. But my doctor honestly doesn't think I'll make it to next week and told me to prepare for the worse and gave me the standard mc speech. He was much nicer this week though, so thats good. It doesn't help that i find myself questioning the quality of their ultrasound equipment, and the nurse doing the ultrasound. When she moved the wand just right everything looked normal, but she woudn't leave it there. When she first brought everything up on the screen it looked empty except for a flicker on one side of the sack and thats more or less the only view she looked out except for the two times an actual baby appeared when she was messing with the wand. I so wish she would have tried that more, but she only did twice. From what I could see (not being trained but having looked at tons of pics) there was the yolk sac and the baby clearly defined. I don't want to get my hopes up but it looked so perfect for just a few seconds. Sorry for the long sob story, i just feel i'm having my lady bits prodded by sub standard technology. I think I'm going to call the high risk ob for a second opinion since they do 3d scans at the first appointment "using the latest in ultrasound technology." Seems worth it so I can be firmer in my decision next week. '

Megg, I am truly amazed that we have made it this far, but I'm terrified it will make the fall all the more harder.

I'm looking for information but I can't find any, too tired, so if anyone gets bored and wants to I'm trying to find information on Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillations and the effects on pregnancy. I'm wondering about this because I have that and its been very bad this week. I have read that it can cause fetal bradycardia although I don't know about this early. I'm grasping at straws now.

Hannah - YES! I get out of breath SO easy! I didn't have any idea that it was something that happened and was getting a bit worried! Glad its not just me though! I also get hot really easy and sometimes feel like its slightly harder to get a full breath, you know?

Kim - See... Some of that sounds like a really good sign! Maybe she was just rubbish at her job, honey! If it looked perfect sometimes... You couldn't have been seeing a better image than the baby could provide, iykwim? It couldn't look perfect for a few seconds if its not perfect... imo! So, I still have faith that all is okay!

AFM... I keep feeling things in my lower abdomen tighten! Its weird! Just saying!

Hey kim, I'd defo go see the high risk ob. You couldn't possibly go through the d&c without being properly convinced that all hope is gone. 40% chance that everything will be fine is great though. I have you in my thoughts.

Hannah - I'm getting outof breath too. Something to do with our blood volume increasing but it does seem quite early for a grain of rice to be having such an effect :D

Did you also know:

https://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/braxton_hicks.html said:
When do Braxton Hicks Contractions Begin?
Typically, you should start experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions around your 28th week. This being said, early Braxton Hicks contractions can start during the second month in some women. You may find that you don't even feel these contractions the first few times that they happen. If you were pregnant before, you may find that this time around your Braxton Hicks contractions are actually much stronger.

I was describing some "weird thing I felt" to a friend in txt earlier (she's almost 27 weeks), and she said it was Braxton Hicks. Of course, I told her that there was no way because it was WAY too early for that! Although, I have to admit that she's pretty much always right and is in the nursing field when she's not pregnant! Anyway, based on what I described, she easily identified it as BH. Well, just for fun, I checked when I got home... and I guess it CAN happen in the 2nd month! I can't verify that's what I'm feeling... but the description is very much what I feel and almost exactly what I told her I was feeling! It's really bizarre! Its reassuring for me if that's what it is though!

Morning ladies

KIm - go for a 2nd opinion before you do anything hunni!

i have a cold :( im feeling sick , and sorry for myself, xx

kim.... i'm so sorry you are going through this!! :hugs: i hope you can get another scan.

missy - feel better soon!

i been shopping today - and bought in big sizes :) got some 14's and 16s for stuff :) now just need the courage to buy the maternity white linen pants - will w8 for next payday for those tho

So I called the High risk OB and they're going to see me monday. The more I think about it there is now way I can do anything based on the information they are getting from their equipment if I don't trust it.

that's good kim... i'm glad to hear that they'll give you another scan. i hope you get a clearer answer monday. :hugs:

glad u can get in to see someone better honey xxxx

i went shopping today and bought bigger!!! so i have some lovely bits until i get a neat bump :) got some summer basics :)

So I've been looking for all the info I can on this new doctor and found this encouraging:

Will Dr. Pietrantoni deliver my baby?

Yes. In some practices, babies are delivered by whichever partner is on call; but Dr. Pietrantoni delivers each baby personally, and performs most of the testing and testing analysis in person. His cell phone is always on, and he does not employ an answering service, because he believes patients should get direct and timely information from the doctor-not a clerk. He also is a true team player, coordinating well with other members of your treatment team, such as your original obstetrician, surgeons, genetic counselors or others involved in the treatment process.

Ok I'm really working myself up, hope its worth it. Asthma in pregnancy cause slower than normal intrauterine growth and high maternal heart rate can cause lower fetal heart rate. I hope that is what the problem is, along with an old ultrasound machine and maybe a tilted uterus. As long as I still have symptoms I will not give up hope. Now please, someone slap me and tell me how to stop smoking out of stress. I know that it is absolutely awful that I haven't been able to quit this time. The last two times I quit immediately but when we lost them the stress was too much and I went right back. I'm feeling so guilty all the time about this. If I just up in quit my asthma will get out of control and I don't like breathing treatments (last mc was immediately after one) but I'm not doing well on the cutting back either. So frustrated, why can't my mind just do whats right for my body and baby just this once. Sorry, I'm ready to cry with the frustration of my lack of will power. I just don't know what to do.

He sounds amazing, Kim! I like him already!!! :D

Uhm... I have a hard time smacking you and telling you to do something that will make your asthma go into overdrive! I'm torn. It's not good for you or the baby... but breathing is.

I wish I had stories of people having complications after smoking while pregnant to pass on.. but the only person I know who did had the happiest, healthiest baby ever! :/

I too smoke and find it hard to stop. I stopped with every other one but lost them all. The stress is really hard to deal with nevermind if i dont smoke. Think once i see spud's heart then i will find the strength to stop. I am so so so tired. Yay x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->