PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Jo - I don't have too many options until 10 weeks anyway! LOL

Hannah - I had a dream that I MC'd very shortly after finding out. So, I'm sure its just a manifestation of fears, hun! :hugs:

Kim - :rofl: @ 90 degrees! EEK! lol

well i had scan today and there was little spud all in the right place. woooo :happydance: the liquid that was in pelvis is gone and they think they seen a second sac but need to wait as they couldnt see properly lol I am due the 28th november!!! yay. how is everyone? xx

2nd sac?!?! OMG! Congrats on a little spud in the right place and maybe a little friend for him/her!!! EEK!

:wohoo: Yaaaaaaaaaay Wantabean!!! That's great news!!

X

thanks guys. I am so excited :happydance: feel strangely relaxed and very content lol getting another scan in 14days unless something goes wrong so fingers crossed that all goes well. woooo.

how are you guys?
xxx

Haha I should do more research Hekate! Can I think of you instead as some kind of super-human like the cartoon He-Man or She-Ra of my childhood? :rofl:

:rofl: that made my day! cause you can hun....if I can think of you as a sneezing/talking flower from a cartoon of my childhood!:flower::winkwink:

wantabean - congrats! glad it went well and how exciting!

missy - well done on the pma....spread some for us all!

megg - I think all those pains and aches are probably normal....but I think most "normal" women (here I go insulting people again!) probably don't even notice them, but if you had a loss and/or have been ttc for a while 99% of your awareness goes into your uterus area.....which leave pretty little for all the other "unimportant" areas like MY BRAIN.....etc....

You're probably right, hekate! Honestly, I think I tend to feel a lot more of everything my body does than a "normal" woman. I'm really good with listening to my body. I've been PM'd by a friend to let me/us know that the things I was describing is the uterus dtretching to make room. So, that makes sense. I just worry when I don't feel them. They had completely gone by the time I had my scan last time. So, not feeling them is panic mode for me. lol

lol....and I have been the opposite.....been panicking today because I have cramp-y feelings in my uterus....always something to worry about!

Well so much for me not having symptoms! Day 2 of pretty constant nausea!! Lol and I've never been happier! Xxx

I hope you feel awful for a very long time, Neen! Haha! Maybe I have that to look forward to in a few days! :)

Can I get some input on this from you lovely ladies! I have a poll up here: Preggo Blog

Feel free to stalk it for future reference... There are several posts already!

Well, my MS eased a little today :cry: and i don't like that one bit! I know loss of symptoms is prob the only way you could spot an MMC and i am totally paranoid but OH is away and he usually puts my mind at ease. Boooooo!

Megg - i voted for the nursery knobs :thumbup: I love the PJs!!!!

I hope i feel crap tomorrow :thumbup: hehehehe!

PMA, PMA, PMA....

Hope you ladies are all doing well.

Love,
m X

Thanks, Michelle! :hugs: I'm sure you'll be plenty sick again very soon! Just wait! Or... ya know... do what I do and buy something for a baby to apologize for doubting it! :)

Megg I LOVE the knobs (can't decide though between 2,3 &4)

and the Pea PJ's are just amazing!! Xxx

Thanks, Nina! :hugs: Numbers 2 & 4 are winning so far! Everyone has expensive taste @ $4/knob! Haha! LOL I tend to think that #4 is more unisex... So, if it comes down to it... I'd probably pick that one out of those 2. I loved the Pea PJ's! I couldn't resist!!! OMG! Total <3 for them! Target rocks my socks! $6!!! :D

Morning girls,

so along side my nausea i now have a sore throat!!! with my lack of appetite ive dropped 3lbs - normally thats :D but now .. im like worried, is it ok to lose 3lbs in a week?

Morning Ladies,

Well I have my reassurance scan tomorrow, and I'm very anxious, fingers crossed that everything will be ok

Hope everyone one is ok.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"