palpitations???

sparkle1

Reaction score
Hello
my Lo is nearly 10 months old and since his birth I have been having palpitations. The thing is i dont feel stressed or too tired anymore & think im back to normal but they are still happening.
They happen on an evening & when im going to sleep.
I went to the docs about them 3 months ago & he put it down to tiredness.
Are they common?
I hope its not something more sinister & I have health problems.:nope:
What do you think?
Thanks xx

have you had blood tests? thyroid low iron and b12 can all be cause this! as can adrenial fatigue you dont have to feel tired to have this your adrenial gland can get worn out! theres lots of info abot it on google but def go the docs get your blood checked! x

I have had palpitations since I was a teenage (10+ years ago) and the doctors have pretty much been unable to diagnose why - they tested my blood and everything and I'm super healthy. I recommend going to a doctor since this is a fairly new development, but chances are it's nothing to be too worried out. Palpitations are actually fairly common, whether people recognize they're having them or not. :flower:

If its worrying i'd go back and have another chat with your Dr.
I get them alot as i have severe anxiety,i have been taught a technique which sometimes help ease them away.
Shut one nostril with your finger and breathe in and out deeply through the other.It sounds silly and you might look a bit funny but sometimes it can help. xxx

I have them when i'm going to bed too, i used to worry about them, but my mum told me not to worry, and i figure if there was something wrong with me my mum wouldnt be so calm! if the doctor says you're ok, i'd try not to worry.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->