Pals?

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Lonely single mum here looking for people to speak to!!

I'm 21, live in the west mids.. Fell out with friends and would just like people in the same kind of situation, who understand, to speak to tbh!!:flower:

i am indeed, t'is tiring and lonely but i love it.. most of the time. :winkwink:

xx

Kirst your Gemma Rose shares my birthday!!

I too am lonely this evening - can I join in????

Aww cool! :hugs:

Think its just you and me now at the min, so... How are you this fine evening?

xx

A little "grrrr" it's Chloe's bedtime and she's playing up :-(

How are you doing???

Same as you actually.. :haha: Gemma is standing at the stairs whinging at me but she's refusing to sleep.. Must be a day for it I think.. Why don't kids realise they are making it worse for themselves by not giving into sleep etc when they want to. :nope:

xx

exactly then she gets all pissy when I have to wake her for daycare grrrrr

I know they are only 2yrs old but argh sometimes I wanna tear my hear out :-(

Then Chloe is with FOB this weekend argh I need this week to end!!!

My mum is visiting me tomorrow so I am gonna take great pleasure in sodding off for a while :haha:

Still just think when they have kids themselves and are complaining about this 'stage' we can take pleasure in telling them they were exactly the same.. :angelnot:

xx

now i'm super pissed - Chloe has been potty trained for just over a week - been really really good - but now she has a runny bottom - sorry if tmi but just threw up a little :sick::sick::sick:

its moments like this I hate being alone :cry::cry:

lol - at least it was all in the potty lol

so what happened to your FOB if you don't mind me asking xxxx

I don't mind at all.. Was with him for a while, found out i was pregnant which wasn't planned to be fair.. Split straight away and didn't hear much from him at all until she was a few months old, even then he wasn't interested iykwim.. well judging on the month long gaps inbetween txts anyway.

To date he hasn't actually seen her, just a pic i sent when she was born and other one when she was about 6 months.

not much to the story really, :haha:

how about you?

xx

Me and FOB have been friends for years - dated for a couple then split but still "friends" iykwim

Chloe was a happy accident on my part - he kinda flipped but said he'd always be around to support us. well now he's here every other weekend because I force him - I have to work and cannot afford any more childcare :-(

damn FOB's

in response to the other thread - hs family like to think they're middle class snobs - I just think they are animals really!

FOB is a spineless snake!

Hi, mind if i jump in as well, also feeling lonely and nothing good is on TV again! Seriously need to get a hobbie!!:thumbup:

thats nice though that hes actually kept to it and is still around.. and that you are still on good terms. :thumbup:

xx

Of course you can hun, The more the less bored we both become. :rofl:

xx

Come join the party - smarties all round!!!

good terms is stretching it - he likes to sweeps things under the carpet, whereas I am more of a saying-it-as-it-is kinda person (doesnt go very well together!)

tv is shocking on a tuesday night (well any night) at least Dora the Explorer has gone to bed (or thats what I tell Chloe when I have had enough) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->