Pals?

Ah, Abby I know the sort.. need to knocked down a peg or two. :trouble:

xx

Yup yup!!!! argh literally had to throw my phone away to stop me texting him to tell him I hate him - that would have been counter productive...........

and I am sure he knows :coffee:

Kinda funny blue - not the E numbers I grew up with! looool

Its mickey mouse clubhouse for me!!

Talking about FOB - my ex just wanted a single life again and to be drunk all the time! We were out round a mates house having a drink with the kids laying, he pops off to the pub, i phone at 9:30 (he said he would be back at 9:20) to say, coming back so we can get jasmin home, he tells me over the phone he does not love me anymore and no he aint coming back!!! spinless. I should have had the strength to finish it years ago, every now and then he would have major blowouts but always came back and i forgave him!!

Sorry long rant there :dohh:

I could eat a whispa right now yum!

oh dear, probably not a good idea.. is civil for the sake of chloe a better description than good terms then.. most MEN SUCK!

xx

Aww hun.. what a coward! I don't have a wispa.. can i maybe tempt you with a twix or twirl?

xx

Mmmm....twirl please :happydance:

I know such a coward and he makes out he is this big strong bloke! I got to think of all the crap he did to me to make me strong and cope with this!

Most of my mates are couples and at the mo going round to seem them breaks my heart, nights are the hardest i think...

The only good thing on TV soon (which i vowed never to watch again) is Xfactor, something to fill my saturday nights up with i suppose. lol xx

Abby, i agree actually.. they just aren't the same.. :cry:

something else that used to make me hyper.. bacon quavers.. they were years ago though.. could only find them in our school canteen at lunch time.. you thought they would've learnt not to give kids stuff that has that effect.. :rofl:

xx

Twirl please too!!!

I wish I had a car i'd have been off to the garage for a bar - you girls have me craving!!

if i throw it do you think it'll reach you? All this stuff will bite these 'men' on the arse one day, count on it!

I sound like i'm in a right bitchy mood tonight.. I'm not promise! :flower:

xx

woooohooooo bacon quavers! looool was always a monster munch kinda girl!! lol

Right ladies i'm gonna have to sign off - my poor baby still has a runny bottom :sick::sick: and I am rapidly losing the will to live!!!!!

Oops sorry.. still there are worse things to be craving. :rofl:

xx

Aww no.. hope she feels better soon bless her heart. don't forget about us now dear. :hugs:

xx

:muaha:Plus I don't want it to bit him on the arse - I want KARMA to take his little willy clean off!!!! hahahahahahahaha:devil::ninja::wine::grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->