Pals?

So, not only do I ask if your a single mum, when I've posted in the single parents part :dohh: but then my net decides to play up and I miss all the chat!!

Gemma!! We'd wondered where you had gone!

How are you doing this morning??? xxxx

My signal is ridiculous in my flat, why I decided to get a dongle I'll never know.. signal just cuts out.

I'm good thank you, very tired as Brooke no longer sleeps through, but I'm good :) How are you? xxx

Morning Gemma! I had a dongle.. was total rubbish. :nope: Hope you are ok?

Abby, morning dear, hows you and chloe this morning?

xxx

Dongles are good when they work - cheap too!!

Tired too - have to clean the house before I start work @ 2 - I work for Marks and Spencers :-( I need to win the lottery.

How old is your LO?? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Gemma! I had a dongle.. was total rubbish. :nope: Hope you are ok?

Abby, morning dear, hows you and chloe this morning?

xxx

The signal on it is a lot better than the signal I get for my phone, I have a Blackberry and often don't even get messages come through on the messenger as the signals that low.. Gets really annoying!!
I am ok thank you, how are you?xx

Dongles are good when they work - cheap too!!

Tired too - have to clean the house before I start work @ 2 - I work for Marks and Spencers :-( I need to win the lottery.

How old is your LO?? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Would be nice to win the lottery!!
She is 5months old today :happydance: how old is your LO? xx

Ah, which network are you with? If you don't mind me asking..

I'm good.. Gemma actually stayed in her own bed for the first time in ages so I was actually comfy in my own instead of being kicked out of it.. :wacko: :happydance:

xxx

My dongle is with 3 and my phone is on Orange, my last phone was on o2 and that signal was pants too... You'd think I was out in the middle of nowhere but I'm not:shrug:

How old is your LO?A friend has that problem with her 9month old, refuses to go in her cot, she's now 20 weeks pregnant and could do without the feet in her back :winkwink:

Chloe is 2 and 10 months - will turn 3 end of October.

Morning Kirsty :)

Chloe has gone off to daycare and I thought i'd have all the time in the world to make sure the house was nice and clean........... then I found BnB lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a king sie and co-sleep and last night Chloe slept like a log! there are other nights where she literally kicks the crap outta me :-( lol i've been saying for years I need to kick her outta my bed - just haven't got round to it lol

She 2 and a half.. :dohh:

she always hated her cot so we co-slept.. then got a toddler bed and she was fine for a little while and then started coming back into me.. I'm hoping shes reached a point where shes decided shes done enough damage to my back. :rofl:

xx

I think it's more for my benefit then Chloe's - I just like to know she's ok, and I love waking up with her :)

Have either of you tried this controlled crying thing to teach them to sleep in their own bed? I've had it suggested to me to combat her sleep regression but I don't think I could listen to her crying for ages, my head wouldn't take it during the night either!!

:haha: know what you mean abby.. it is nice waking up and having them there.. its just the getting beaten up everynight.. I swear gemma spins roun in her sleep.. odd child!

Gemma, no i haven't got the guts to do cc, i can't listen to her cry either.. i'm of the belief they'll grow out of it eventually. :hugs: xxxx

Nope - i HATE the sound of a crying baby - I know when Chloe is being whiney and i'll tolorate that for a little while but not full on pitch screams - would really upset me :-(

Nope - i HATE the sound of a crying baby - I know when Chloe is being whiney and i'll tolorate that for a little while but not full on pitch screams - would really upset me :-(

Yeah that's my thought on it, I can ignore her moaning when she;s in a grump but not her actual cry.. I'm going to try feeding her a little extra at meal times, an extra blanket and I'm going to put on her winnie the pooh glow thingy when she wakes, see if that helps.

Oooh Brooke is a March baby - me and Kirsty's Gemma share a birthday - best people are born in march :)

Was watching the one with Chandler and the bath lol now got me some smallville - yummy yummy boys!

Haven't watched friends for ages.. Its pretty much cbeebies or nothing during the day here now.

What does that make me then.. if the best people are born in march...I was born in May.. :rofl:

xxx

close to?? lol

Oooo Cheebies drove me me literally batshit insane - although Dora is doing a pretty good job ATM lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->