Pals?

Oh!! I'm here, whats going on??? wish we had like a chat facility here!
xxxxxxx

Hiya.

Its just been one of those bloody afternoons..if not the bank calling.. its someone else.. So close to pulling my hair out.. :growlmad:

OOh don't do that!! you'll just end up pissed and bald!

How's Gemma doing? xxxx

:haha: She's asleep.. finally.. Probably doesn't help shes been in a right grump today as well.

Why do things never come at you one at a time? They always come at once.. :nope:

xxx

Still as my nan would say.. These things are sent to try us.. :winkwink:

xxx

Yeah - it's awful really, and it doesn't make me feel better because I feel I have been tested and tried enough! lol

Chloe had a late nape so will be up for a while longer, and a friend who said she was coming over has only just left her house - that's really irritating as now i have to kick her out early too!

watching big bang theory, really could do with a shot of something!!

Did you tell the bank to go screw themselves??!!?? lol xxxxx

Oooo wish I had. lol, no to be fair to them they were trying to help me figure out a way to reduce my o/d.. we've set something up.. but i swear if next month appears and I'm not sure I'll be able to manage it, they'll have to cancel it and carry on as we have been for a while.. which i don't really want to do but hey ho.. :cry:

xxx

Kirsty I am so sorry I abandoned you yesterday!!! Chloe fell off sofa then friend and piza turned up all at once, :-(

How are you doing?? xxxxx

thats ok hun, chloe ok?

i'm good.. feel better for sleeping on everything. :)

hows you?

xx

Looking forward to bed time. was working today so looking forward to a pyjama day tomorrow

Chloe is fine, nothing Dora the explorer cannot fix! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im a single mum,22
i have friends but id say i got about 3 or 4 decent ones who i trust and can see,
most don't bother with me since i split with my ex,i can't go out as much as he does and we had mutual friends :(

Hi Angelpkj,

It's horrible when friends split like that - It just shows to me that they weren't really friends in the first place!

Hope you ok xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Angelpkj.

Loads of :hugs: hun, it is horrible when friends just wander off.. I've been lucky so far, most have stayed around.. even though i don't see them much I know they are at the end of a phone iykwim.

How are you Abby?

xxx

Hiya Kirsty,

I'm not gonna lie I feel horrible today. just down and out depressed :-(

Chloe is at daycare the house is a mess and I just can't focus, I have no money and just wish things would get easier :-(

Sorry to be on such a downer - how are you doing? xxx

You sound how I felt the other day.. only difference is the child at daycare.

Loads of :hugs:

I'm ok.. tired.. Gem kept waking me up last night.. Was amusing though, she wake me up say night night mummy and then she'd go back to sleep. :dohh:

xxx

I know I realise I am lucky that Chloe is at daycare - i'm just worried if I don't get this job situation sorted i'll be home and I can't afford childcare.

That terrifies me as I know I can stay home all day every day with Chloe, i'm just not cut out for that:cry::cry: I know that must sound awful

I went and had a nap earlier, just been feeling so tired these last couple of days - i'm sad because I know I have to go back on my antidepressants:cry::cry:

What hope does Chloe have with a mother like me, and a fab who doesn't give a shit??!!??

sorry for such a pitiful rant:cry::cry:

oh hun, that doesn't sound awful in any way, please don't think that.

If you've got things on your mind, which you have, course you'll be knackered.. Its not totally the same but I can't can't switch off when I'm worried about things and it makes it hard to rest properly.

You are a fab mum, never think otherwise! If FOB doesn't bother, He'll have to face her when she is old enough and realises what he is like.

She'll know whos been there all the time and she'll thank you hun.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->