Pampers Or Huggies

We used Pampers for Jade, Tam tried Huggies when she was very young but found they leaked, and Pampers fitted betta.

Have heard good things about Tesco and Asda own tho.

Must discuss with SHE!

I found Huggies more reliable than Pampers for my little boy.

But the best were Morrisons and they were cheaper too!

Ionly used one big bog of huggies, then never again! they kept leaking out the leg holes even when they were hardly wet, utter rubish. Pampers have never once leaked out the leg holes, the worst that happens, is sometimes they havent made it right through the night, got to wet and leaked out the top at the back. But Huggies would leak when they had hardly any wee in them, just went hugly bulgy at the front and asorbed nothing at the back, so they lost shape and leaked. Not designed for little boys who wet mostly to the front.

i prefer huggies they are so much better really good fit pampers are a total waste of money i put on one on morgan before and i was sittingon the computer he was on my lap i thought what the hell is that he peed over me the gaps on the side are crap as if they are too big where as huggies fit perfect

as for people on here have said huggies for boy
pampers for girl

i couldnt really agree as i have only had 2 boys

also tesco brand is pretty good too

but as for pampers i wouldnt bother

I prefer huggies for softness but pampers keep sending me vouchers - £2 off!

I would say pampers everytime but now i have taken to using sainsbury's own and they are great! :D

Pampers have always been the best for my DS, but when DD was younger i could only use Huggies on her.

I've tried Tesco nappies, they were really good, but we don't live anywhere near a Tesco, so we stick to Pampers!

Pampers company make tesco and asdas own brand nappies ...

I prefer pampers they fit better but i prefer hugies wipes as pampers wipes are thin and crappy!

Plus huggies have buy 4 packs for £5 in bulk :)
xxx

I really like Johnson and Johnsons wipes with aloe vera, they don't irritate Jonny's eczema

We've been using Tesco recently after someone in the shop recommended them.

They're great and cost lots less.

Will keep going until they stop being any good, I think by a size 3/4 we may need to go back to our fave Pampers.

pampers active fit.............not one leak so far ..... brill :happydance:

Neither.

Pampers are crap, they leak everywhere. Never tried huggies but I haven't heard one good thing about them.

The best nappies we have used so far have been Asdas own little angels ones. They don't leak at all and they don't rub on Seths legs either (Pampers have chaffed on his thighs a bit and left sore red marks).

Ive heard pampers nappie are very good for older babies (i.e. when they start crawling/walking) so I might change my mind yet :)

xxx

Prefer huggies size 1s but Pampers size 2's so far.

Pampers baby dry are really good

xxx

Huggies all the way. Her little bits get all red and angry looking when I have her in Pampers. There must be something that irritates her skin in that absorbent gel and the lining on the Pampers is not exactly the softest.

when I was pregnant, my older sister, who has two daughters, told me that the best option was huggies, and that she hated pampers. So, I figured, okay, Huggies are the better choice! Well, I quickly chnaged my mind after Alexa was born, I found huggies leaked right out the bottom!! I am strictly Pampers now!!

Huggies, Pampers gave such diaper rash to Josh! His butt was always red with them.

I actually preferred the newborn Huggies, but only because they didn't have sticky bits as well as the velcro on the tabs...but since then we've tried both (whatever is on offer in sainsburys) and Pampers are so much more comfortable around the legs - much softer on the elasticated bit (I assume they're more comfortable anyway...realised that sounds as if I'm wearing them myself :rofl:)

So I'd definitely say Pampers

Pampers as i always had to have the next size up in huggies which meant less nappies in the pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->