Pampers Or Huggies

we have used asda little angeks nappies as they are only £1.98!!!!! however, they are quite bulky and hard, they also leak so i only use them in emergencies and in the day, normally i will use huggies as i prefer the fit and they have cool winnie the poo pics on them lol second choice would be pampers

h x

pampers

jack leaks out of huggies had free samples

pampers all the way...

when we used huggies on my daughter they leaked everywhere! But whe we used them on my son they didnt but however i definately notice the difference when it comes to nighttime..my son actually sleeps better in pampers!!

Its all down to the baby i think...coz my friend would no doubt answer huggies as she swears by them.

I have always used/loved pampers, but this week I had to buy huggies as tesco had ran out of katie and joes size:dohh: big mistake I hate them:hissy: have had no leaks yet but they are so hard compared to pampers:hissy:

i vote pampers, either rhiannon has a large butt or huggies leak :dohh:..!!!

I've found huggies natural fit to be brilliant, no leaks at all.. so far anyway.. :dohh:

Hated huggies, never tried pampers. We use tescos.

when maddi was first born i always thought pampers where better, but we've now changed and i voted huggies, i think they're better x x

I voted for Huggies. I liked Pampers when Lucy was tiny but now when I do one side up and she wriggles it always crinkles the front of the nappy up (sorry cant explain it!) but I think Huggies are too thick and hard. Not really a big fan of either!

I now buy Pampers for the "Gifts To Grow" program.

Huggies fit smaller, but both are good brands :)

So.. my MIL kind of demanded we try huggies again because she was going to the states and was bringing back diapers and they are cheaper there! And, the huggies worked this time... so I think it's just really touchy with what diapers fit which babies depending on the sizes! Atleast for Grady!

pampers for us. but then fin has a big bum...like his mum.
pampers are lovely and soft, like fabric. x

My Granny gave me some Pampers swaddlers at my baby shower, so thats the brand I bought and stuck with. Have had zero problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->