panic!!!!! help!!!!

sally88

Reaction score
Oh no, this was my last chance before iui in June..... I am CD 12 and just done my first ovulation test of the month and got this really strong positive!! I'm ovulating three days early and was not prepared for this and we have not had sex yet this month!! This is my first test so I don't even no how far along in my surge I am :( could I be too late? Now I'm stressing!!!

Attachments

• 1400615874588.jpg
    1400615874588.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
How long is your cycle and when do you normally ovulate?

Which line is control, left or right?

Control line is on the right. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle. Got my last af the evening of Friday 9th so didnt think I was due to ovulate until the weekend xx

This might be a better pik.....

Attachments

• 1400616990449.jpg
    1400616990449.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
If control is on the right then you may be ovulating earlier in your cycle than you're thinking you do. Do you ever chart (temp and cm) or are you charting in tandem with the opk's?

Wondering if this could be a fluke thing or may be your regular pattern (early O with longer luteal phase). If you don't regularly bd in what you thought was pre-O days that could then totally account for your delay in getting pregnant.

So crummy news in that you may have already missed out this month but great news as it may mean you don't need to do an IUI at all. Maybe just tweaking your timing is in order?

I have been using ovulation tests for like over a year so this must be a fluke. I have never bothered with anything else such as telling. Hopefully my surge only just started and I didn't miss it but I will see..... On the plus side a shorter cycle means a shorter wait for bfp or treatment to begin! Thanks so much for your advice hun, we have bd twice since the positive test and we will just have to pray and hope...
Your having twins, how amazing massive congratulations you!!!!!!!! Xx
I must let my clinic know they may need to start monitoring me earlier than CD11 after all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->