PANIC - quite possibly over nothing

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Oh pant poo damn it...

I should never have posted that i wanted another baby and that i didnt want to take the morning after pill.

I did take it, of course not as quick as i could have and i still have had no af... i swelled up, i got spots, i couldnt stop crying with the pmt, got cramps, them nothing. Three weeks in and I feel sick in the mornings, so bad it wakes me up. Just like last time!!

I did a test on friday but that wasnt even three weeks after the deed. Off to the docs today as if i am preg i need etra strenth foilic acid like three weeks ago!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know whether to say cross your fingers or not, because i dont know what i want!

Wow... I'd be excited :blush: I said I wouldn't be having any more, but I've changed my mind now :lol: Test!!!

:hugs::hugs: good luck hun. id be excited!!:happydance::happydance: let us know when you get back from the doctors :hugs::hugs:

moved appointment until tomorrow as I thought my tom was going to hospital again - but it seems not!

Honestly, I would be bricking it! I am so not ready for another. I hope you get the result you want!! Good luck!

I'd be excited too! Maybe try testing again today if you haven't done one since Friday? I'll keep fingers crossed for you anyway! :D x

Good luck for tomorrow at the docs! Hope you get the answer you want! x

good luck hunny i hope u get the result u need. i would be so scared if i got pg now so not ready for another and think docswould kill me x :lol:

I would be scared as I am not ready for another yet, but good luck to you I hope that you get the answer you want:hug:

Good luck hun! Hope you get the result you want

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back