Panorama Blood Test- Billing

katertots

Reaction score
Okay so, my doctor mentioned this test to me. He said it would not be covered because im not 35 or have had any previous pregnant issues. So I was reading online and a lot of people got the test, test was not covered by insurance, and paid $145-$195.

So I called Natera the company that provides the test and was told that if my doctor sent the blood directly through them and did not outsource through labcorp it would be $195. BUT, if they went through labcorp it could be thousands. So I called my dr, and of course they dont know why I am asking if they outsource. I explained the whole thing to them and the girl says well we outsource, but she didnt sound confident in her answer.

Has anyone who has gone through labcorp gotten a bill other than $195 and been forced to pay more than that?

or

Has anyone been told differently than I have?

Maybe ask your dr directly? Mine told me that if insurance didnt cover it it would $150- even though I may see a bill for thousands. He said dont pay that bill, it will be negotiated to $150. I would think the dr would know if they send it directly.

I did ask him last week and he said he would have a nurse call me and tell me but no one ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->