Pansy & Mrsbroodypant.....and Lottie :-)

Continued....I had to post the above because for some reason it wouldn't let me scroll down anymore.

The food was really nice and I had some wine. I don't drink much anymore and this morning I have a bit if a headache. I can tell I've had wine! It feels like last night was new years eve. I can't cope with going out tonight as well lol.
I will wear something new on new years day...probably socks like you :)

R has gone to work now so im alone all day. I really need to tidy up and sort the house out but don't know if I will actually do it.

We haven't got any results yet. I need to make appointment which I will do in the new year. I have a good feeling about 2014.

I hope u enjoy celebrating in bed! I think u should dtd at midnight lol.
Have a nice evening xxx

Ps T's birthday is 11th. It's creeping up on me. Must buy something! Your Xmas presents sound nice. What are the earrings & necklace lke? xxx

Just been reading this thread, lovely to see friends sharing good times and bad times xx
Mrsbroodypants hope 2014 brings you a baby for you.xxx
AND pansy injoy lottie they grow so fast xxx

Mrsbroodypants and pansy happy new year to you both.

Hello again!

I didn't see your reply when I posted my ps. Oh no re your fence, but bonus re the extra long garden! Just tell everyone it's yours!

Lol re dtd the deed at midnight - it will be a miracle if we're still awake! We still haven't done it, we've probably forgotten how!! It's only in the last couple of days that I've started to feel like I wouldn't break apart if I did it. Knowing there were stitches down there is scary!

Glad your meal was ok & amazing that Mr Insensitive is becoming more sensitive. Do you think Jodi had a word?

Does R have to work tmr too? I think our husbands work too hard! Poor things!

L watched some of Mary Poppins yest! She was fascinated by it! I love that film. When I was changing her this morning I sang Let's Go Fly a Kite to her & she smiled lots.

Hope you have a good day. xxx

Gosh, helloeveryone, that must've taken you a long time!

Happy New Year to you too.

My mums birthday is 2nd January and R mums birthday is 7th January. They are also the same age, both turning 63 this year! I don't like to see my mum get old (or Rs mum).

yes I think maybe Jodi has talked to Mr insensitive. I've told Jodi everything and cried in front of her a few times so she understands how I'm feeling. I always put on a brave face and smile and laugh like usual in front of most people so others probably think im 'over it' or it doesn't bother me. I cried loads to my mum yesterday because I didn't want to go out for the meal but I'm glad I went.

yes R is working tomorrow! They certainly work hard :).

I'm glad Lottie likes mary poppins! I love it :). I've done a lets go fly a kite duet at dancing a few years ago and just opened my show with a medley from mary poppins. It went really well in my show and it looked like mary was pulling big objects from her bag too!!

My necklace & earrings look like diamonds and are in the same cut as my engagement ring! But they aren't real diamonds or it would of cost a fortune lol. My watch it DKNY with two little diamonds on, I love it.

I still haven't done any tidying yet xxx

Hello!

How is 2014 going for you so far?

Are you watching CBB? That Louisa was a trollop on the Apprentice, I expect she will be again on this. The house looks cool.

Have you dechristmasified your house? We took most of our decorations down today. We had the worst tree ever. It was v fresh as we chose it & it was cut down for us, but we probably didn't water it enough so it lost 90% of its needles! All the branches drooped & the decorations fell off! It looked such a state! Our carpet was literally green where it was thick with needles. I'm so glad to have got rid of it!

L has a bit of a cold today, although she's v happy. She scared me last night by screaming lots & refusing to feed from one side. T was at work til 6am so that made me extra scared. Luckily she went to sleep eventually & fed from both when she woke at 3am. Maybe she had ear ache?

Hope you're having a good weekend. xxx

Were you a bit drunk last night, young lady??! Lol! Hope you're not too hungover today!

xxx

Lol yes I was very drunk last night! I've felt very hungover today. A Sunday lunch and a Chinese tonight has helped but now ive got a migraine. It was a fun night out tho, so worth it! I really needed a good laugh and feel a lot better for letting my hair down.

we took our Christmas decs down on Saturday. ..opps I forgot to take a photo to show u! I will do it next year :). Sorry to hear your tree was very droopy, that's a shame.

2014 is ok. I found out one of my best friends is pregnant with her second child and is due in July when I would of been due. That is very hard for me but obviously I just need to get on with it.

Im cd31 since miscarriage so just waiting to see what happens.

I'm watching celeb bb. Feel like we have watched a few reality shows now whilst we have been friends :).

Very windy here again. We got our fence repaired so hopefully it won't blow back down tonight, FX.

how is L now? I hope she is happier?

Xxx

Glad you had a good night, you definitely deserved to have some fun. What did you do? (do you remember?! Lol!)

Which wallpaper is the same as yours? The living room? I've only watched Friday's episode so far. Do you watch Sherlock? We watched yests episode tonight. I've never seen the appeal of Benedict Cumberland/patch (?) before, but he seemed quite dashing, for want of a better word, in that episode!

T's car didn't start this morning so he had to borrow mine. A colleague at work has told him re a good car locally, so he's considering that. Only thing is, it's a civic, so we'd both have small cars. I don't know if we need a big car or not. We're managing with my car at the mo. the pram fits ok.

Shame your friend is due in July. Hopefully by then you will be pregnant again so it won't be so hard.

Did your fence survive? Where my parents live is on a hill & there's flooding on both sides - it looks like they live on an island! It actually used to be an island thousands of years ago. If you see anything on the news about the Somerset levels being flooded, that's near here. It was on the itv news tonight.

L's cold seems ok now. I could barely notice she had one today. She didn't have a v good night tho. Between Xmas & NY she was sleeping 5hours in a row most nights. Lately it has gone back to 3. I'm really achey today from tiredness. I hope it's not her cold!

Do you still look after James on Tuesdays? Hope you have fun if you are. xxx

Hi,

We went out with friends into our village when we got very drunk. I was just dancing about lol. It was so much fun.

I don't watch Sherlock but my mum does. She really likes it. Have u watched more bb? It's terrible! What a horny house! These celebs are shocking me lol. The wallpaper which is mine is in their living area and up the stairs to the diary room. Theirs is purple and mine is gold but its the same print! Also their bedroom paper is the same print as my brothers living room except on bb it is pink and my brothers is cream.

I was looking after James this morning. He is starting to walk now and can take 4 steps! He talks a bit more too.

I hope T can get his car fixed or a new one. I don't know much about cars lol. But a small car is ok. My mum only ever had a small 3 door car with 3 children!

How is the wind & floosing near u? Sounds bad where your mum lives. Our fence is still standing!!!

I started back at work last night so am aching this morning lol. I bet the children are aching because I had them sat in the splits for 10 mins! Lol.

I'm glad Ls cold is getting better. I hope she sleeps better.

Xxx

Hi,

How are u??

I went to my FS appointment on Monday. We have been put on the waiting list for IVF. While we wait we are going to try naturally fora couple of months and then two more months of clomid. Been told that clomid can cause cancer if it is used too much. Hoping to get pregnant asap and not need ivf but otherwise it looks like ivf for my 30th lol.

hows Lottie?

Xxx

Hello!

Long time again, sorry! I don't know where the days go!

That's good re the ivf, at least it's something proactive. I know its not ideal, but at least they are doing somethinb. Is the wait just 6 months? Oh dear re the clomid & cancer, that's not good! Are you only allowed a few more months then?

What else is happening in your life? I don't like not knowing, it seems odd!

We've had a v stressful couple of weeks. T crashed his car at 5am in fog last week. He was fine, but car is a write-off. He hit a concrete post. I've always worried about him crashing on way to work. We've had to deal with insurance - they offers us £15 for the car as its a T reg! Ridiculous! Now we're trying to get more by scrapping it ourselves. We've only had one car which has been v tricky. We have had to drive miles to look for a new car, which is not easy with Lottie. She has been v good & slept as we've done test drives, but I didn't like not giving her attention. We searched for 4 days in a row & eventually found one. Now we're just waiting for finance so we can buy it! So stressful making big decisions on v little sleep! T is sad to say goodbye to his car. He's had it since 2002. It was the love of his life before me!! It's sitting on the road outside our house looking in a v sorry state. We just want it gone now, but scrappers aren't coming til Thurs.

My friend from Glasgow is coming to stay for the weekend so we've had the stress of trying to clean the house too. I'm dreading her coming down - I feel too tired to entertain & it's hard to do anything with L. I don't like the idea of someone being here constantly, possibly judging me as a mother. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing tho. It will be nice to catch up with her & maybe a chance is as good as a rest!

L has had a cold since last Fri & T & I have got it now, so that's not helping. Don't feel too bad, just a bit achey.

I really hope 2014 is going better for you so far. It seems more unlucky than 2013 to me so far, I hope it's the opposite for you.

xxx

Hello!

Sooo lovely to hear from you! I've missed you!

It's a year ago today that we both found out we were pregnant! Gone so fast...yet so much has happened since!

How are u? I'm glad Lottie is sleeping well but sorry u have all got cold. It's not good timing with your friend staying. I hooe u have a lovely weekend together. What have u got up to? Hope Lottie is onher best behaviour lol.

sorry about Ts car! I remember you saying it was the love of his life. He must be gutted. It's good that u have found a replacement. I hope T can love it just as much!

IVF waiting list is a few months long so am waiting for a letter once we hit the top. We got test results back from my miscarriage and the baby was a boy who also had triploidy. We have been told again that its bad luck and no reason why our next pregnancy wont be healthy but I find it very hard to believe. IVF can't even rule iut triploidy but can give u a good chance of a healthy baby because they can choose the best looking eggs & sperms. It is worth a go but we are trying naturally at the moment because according to my temps I ovulated by myself last month. I'm going to use opks and see what happens. Maybe clomid is causing triploidy! Docs say it won't be but I can't help blaming everything I do lol.

Dancing is going well and im really enjoying looking after James!

We are starting DIY on our house now lol. We like to punish ourselves I think :)

Xxx

It's one year ago today since we started this thread! Happy anniversary to us :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"