Pansy & Mrsbroodypant.....and Lottie :-)

Aww I like random Christmas trees better. Mine is too neat and matching. I really need a child who can decorate mine with some tat that they make at school lol. That's what Christmas is really all about.

Scan is at 11.30am. Im really tired so will hopefully sleep well tonight. I hardly slept a wink last night, not from worry, just not tired.

I will update u tomorrow hun xxx

Just noticed that you've changed the thread title :) When did you do that?

Hope you're sleeping well. L has just had 5 hours woohoo. Woke for a nappy change (& outfit change as she peed when nappy off!), feed, dirty nappy again, feed again. Now just waiting for sleep!

Good luck for today, I really hope it goes well.

xxx

Thank you!

I changed the title last night lol. I can change it again if u can think of a better title.

Have a nice day and I will update soon
Xxx

Oh no! I'm so sorry. That's so sad. I don't know what to say. You poor thing. Sending you lots of virtual hugs. Let me know if there's anything I can do & I'm hear to listen if you need me.

xxx

How are you? Probably a stupid question. How is R? T is just as sad for you as I am, he sends his best wishes too. Will you tell your mum so you can have her support?

xxx

Hi,

Thank u.

Yes we told my mum last night but we are choosing not to tell anyone else as its easier on us. We are very disappointed but I don't feel as sad as last time. Last time was more of a shock and a roller coaster. I went in and took the tablet this morning and will go into hospital Friday to have the baby. Cant believe I have to go through this again, it just feels so unfair. I also feel like this might happen to me many times. We are going to get the baby tested to see what was wrong and hopefully get some answers. If its not triploidy then at least I know I have been very unlucky twice but we different things. If its triploidy again then maybe we can talk about getting help. I don't know.
Such a shame :-(

2013 is a nightmare! !!

Xxx

Hello

Good luck for today. It's so unfair that you are having to go through this again. I hope it goes as well as it can. I'll be thinking of you.

I'm glad you told your mum, you need her support. You don't need to tell anyone else, but I know how close you are to her.

2013 has been a shit year for you, but it's nearly over now. 2014 has got to be a better year for you.

xxx

Hi,

Went into hospital yesterday at 9am. Took 4 tablets and they starting working immediately. Got cramps and Felt sick. Had an injection in my leg for the sickness and it made my leg dead for a few hours! I took codine for the pain.
I was told that if I hadn't delivered by 5.30pm that I would need to go home and come back tomorrow but I said I can't coz I need to work! Lol. I had a bath and then the pain got worse so I had pethidine. Then I went to the toilet and R put his hand on my tummy and I gave a little push and it came out! We got the idea from last time. This was at 5.14pm so I was pleased I could go home soon.
The mw checked my cervix and said it was closed so I must of passed everything. We went home at 7pm.
This morning I went to the toilet and passed a big piece of fatty tissue - so it wasn't all out as ive had a few little bits tonight as well.II've been at work all day and working all day tomorrow as well. Trying to rest when I can.

This year has been the hardest of my life! R told his mum and dad soim pleased they know but wworried about seeing them. I hope they don't blame me and think I did something wrong.

Anyway, I hope u are ok and having a good weekend. Have u got your tree up yet? I can't be bothered to do mine.

Xxx

Hello!

Really sorry I've vanished again. L hasn't been sleeping well & I've knackered.

Just wanted to wish you and R a lovely Christmas. I know it will be sad without your Nan & with the year you've had, but I hope you can enjoy the day & look to the future.

Did your show go well? Have you put your tree up? We've got about 1/2 our decorations up & have bought some v random presents, but never mind! Trying to get L to sleep now so Santa can come!

Merry Christmas! xxx

Merry Christmas to u and T and a big happy first Christmas to Lottie.

My show went really well thanks. Yes I put my tree up so I will have to post a pic. I bought two angels for my tree for the babies I have lost. We didn't get round to putting our outdoor lights up this year.

Have a lovely day. Xxx

Hello!

That's such a lovely idea about the angels. Do post a pic, I would love to see. Did you have a good day yest? Did you go to your Mum's? Was James there?

Lottie was a good girl yesterday. We bought her a bouncy chair with toy bars & she seemed to like that. Her favourite part of the day was getting her nappy changed! She used to hate that & scream, now she loves kicking her legs (& peeing, so we have to watch out!). While we ate lunch she sat in her swing chair & shouted at us to look at her!

How long have you got off over Xmas? Does R have to work today? T goes back tmr. He took 2 days off before Xmas so that was really good. We go to my aunts house today - they'll be 18 of us including 2 babies.

My little brother has a gf! They've been going out for a month. They rang each other yest- v cute. My older brother didn't ring his gf. She spent Xmas at her parents. She's been v stressed again lately & "flinging things". When she made the hole in the hotel wall in Sep she promised she'd get help but hasn't. My brother seems happy enough but didn't talk re her. I find it strange they spent Xmas apart & didn't ring. I wouldve missed T too much. They've been living together a year.

L's asleep again so I might get her back into cot.

Happy Boxing Day! xxx

Happy boxing day!

I hope u have a lovely family day.

im just chilling out today. Been so busy lately, its nice not to have to go out or be anywhere. R is back at work today, 7am start. He will be tired tonight! It's a shame they have to work at Christmas time.
I'm glad L was good for u yesterday. We had Christmas at my house & I did the dinner, for the 3rd year now! James came and he was a good boy.
R got me some nice gifts. I got a lovely watch, earrings and necklace from him. On the evening we went to his families house which was nice.

It's nice that your brother has a gf. How old is he? I hope your other brother is ok.

Not long now til 2014! Xx

Yes, not long til you're rid of the number 13. Do you have plans for New Years Eve? We usually see the same family we're seeing today. They come to my parents house for games & then fireworks at midnight. I don't think we're going to stay till 12 this year!

My brother is 21. He's been wanting a GF for ages, so I'm really pleased for him.

I've put some Xmas photos of L on Facebook if you want to see them.

Hope you have a relaxing day.

xxx

Aww thats lovely for your brother then.

I've seen your new Facebook pics. What a gorgeous daughter u have!!

We don't have plans for new years eve yet. We are going for a meal with lots of friends on 30th but no plans for 31st. I do want to get drunk tho but R is working new years day. We might go for drinks in the village. Your new years eve sounds good. I love playing games!

Can't wait for 2013 to end! And get another bfp!

Xxx

Hello!

Hope you enjoy your meal out tmr. Do you do that every year or is it just this year?

Is R v tired? Have you been out sales shopping? We went yest. The street was busy, but the actual shops weren't that bad.

Have you been affected by the storms ee've been having? We've had a bit of flooding round us & our swing seat keeps being blown over, but otherwise not too bad. I can hear the wind blowing again now.

What did R get you for Xmas? T got me a bracelet, a keyring & a photo frame. Normally we buy lots of little presents (but have a £50 spending limit), but this year we just bought a few. It was less stressful that way. It's his bday in Jan -I've got to think of something for then. I can't believe he will be 1/2 way through his 30s!

Hope you're still doing lots of chilling. xxx

Hi,

Yep I've been doing lots of relaxing. Feeling a bit down at times too. The meal is tonight and im a little nervous about going because everyone has children and it will be the hot topic. One friend is pregnant and I don't want to see her. Sorry if I sound nasty but im hurting really bad. I just can't see children in my future anymore and I am very jealous. I'd prefer not to go tonight but R will be with me. We usually go out this time of year because some friends of ours come home from Australia for Christmas so we all catch up in a big group.

I've been sale shopping and got a dress for £7. Couldn't find anything else I liked lol.

For Christmas R got me perfume, earrings & necklace, and a watch. He spent more than we usually do but I do need cheering up. I got him shoes and clothes.

What date is Ts birthday? X

Hello!

How was the meal? I hope it was better than you were expecting. It doesn't make you sound bad, it's understandable. I felt like that last year & I hadn't even been through your losses. There's no reason to totally believe you won't have children yet tho is there? Have you had the results of the tests to tell you why you suffered your latest loss? Remember my friend from ante natal who suffered many, many miscarriages & now has her baby. It's horrible to think she had to go through all that, but she got there in the end. You're bound to feel dreadful after your most recent loss, not just because of what happened but also cos your hormones will still be all over the place. Be as kind to yourself as you can as you heal, try to take each day at a time & just allow R to look after you.

Is it stormy there again? Its v windy here. Our gate has blown open twice over night. It bangs against the bedroom wall & has to be shut or it will break. At 130am I woke T up to go & shut it. I was too scared! I read this stupid thing on Facebook about distraction techniques baddies use to attack you, like turning your hoses on to get you to go out & I was worried it was that! What a wuss! It was a silly American, the whole worlds out to get you thing, I shouldnt have read it!

Have you and R decided what you're going to do tonight? We're going to come home from my mums party at 8 & see in the new year in bed. First time we've not been out at midnight. The party is starting at 3 so we should still have time for games. T got up at 430 - I wonder if he'll still be awake at 12.

Hope you have a lovely evening & v best wishes for 2014. Hope it's a much better year for you. My friend who's 1/2 Italian told me Italians wear something new on new years day for good luck. I did that last year & will now do it every year. Maybe you should do it too? It can't hurt. I'm going to wear some socks I got for Xmas.

xxx

Morning!

The wind has been really bad here too. Our back fence has blown completely down! We can now see straight into the garden behind us which is massive so makes our garden look bigger lol.
There is so much rubbish on Facebook but I would if been scared to go out in the middle of the night too, especially in the wind because it sounds frightening. I laughed when I read 'baddies' lol just reminds me of what a child would say. I like that word!

The meal went ok. I sat at the opposite end of the table from the pregnant friend and R was opposite me. Jodi was next to me and knows about my latest loss so helped me through the evening. Even her husband Mr insensitive has become much more sensitive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->