papaya

1st_baby

My DH brought home some Papaya last night he said I could make some baby food with it but im clueless lol

1) do i have to cook it first

2) Can babies even eat this stuff

3) Do i mis it with other fruits as its pretty tasteless

4) Anyones LO have problems with this ?

From what I understand, we are supposed to cook everything except bananas and avocado. We haven't given Erica papaya yet (mainly as I haven't seen any fresh papaya at our grocery store), but I mix a lot of Erica's fruits and veggies. You may want to give Max a taste and see if he has a reaction, and if not mix it with some of his favorite fruits.
:)

ewww! don't cook it!!!! It's not meant to be cooked and will be disgusting cooked - he'll spit it out and have a fear of papaya forever! OK, so maybe I'm being a bit melodramatic...I wouldn't cook it though lol.

I bought one these last night from walmart : https://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=prodCategories&ID=10019&pID=37

Perhaps you could cut some papaya and put in in there? x

Thats a good idea MissJess. I use those for Erica, and now that I think about it, I've given her nectarines in it without them being cooked, just washed really well, peeled, and cut. She lovesss using them!

I have one of the same things MissJess has (actually I have 3 :blush:) but Colton LOVES eating macaroni and cheese in it. :rofl:
You could probably try it, it's really neat to let them eat out of as you dont have to worry about cutting it small enough or them chocking on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->