Paralympics

RachA

Reaction score
Anyone else going to watch the opening ceremony tonight?

I am - really excited about the opening ceremony and the rest of the Paralympics in general.

Yes I will be watching it, I think the paralympian deserve just as much support. Plus I've missed the olympics, it gives me something to watch :)

I will be recording it for Tegan to watch tomorrow. She'll love seeing people like her winning :)

Meeeeee!!!!

Ive watched a few of the stories behind some of the athletes, so interesting.

The lady from the 7/7 bombings is on at the moment, it sounds so patronising but they're so inspiring!

I've been sat on the sofa all day whinging about PMT. pathetic!!!

Loving the fact it's a sell out.... And the ceremony is looking pretty good too!!

I'm watching it. I think it's really good ceremony so far. I'm looking forward to watching the paraolympics xx

I'm so gutted we didn't manage to get any tickets for an event in the stadium. We are seeing the wheelchair tennis on 8th Sept and i am beyond excited. We got the tickets when they first came out too so it's not just because of all the hype etc.

I'm watching (and will be going on Saturday and Sunday to events).

we are, we are so excited about these games, My little man has loved watching all the olympics so sure he is gonna love these too!

It's great. I'm in love with the fact that when Tegan sees a sport she likes and says "I wish I could do that mummy" I'll be able to say she can. Broke my heart when she said she wished she could do gymnastics.
Sorry for being a wuss :lol:

I'm loving the dresses that the women holding the counties banner are wearing.

I'm also loving the fact that the Faroe Islands are represented :) (feel free to say 'who' lol)

I know who the Faroe Islands are... Internationally disliked by people who are against whaling. But that's a whole other story

Bless Tegan. It is shame that both the paralympics and the olympics have only been in London, because if they were around the country you could of taken her but I am sure she will love seeing it on the television.

I am watching, and can not wait to go to watch some athletics next week x

We did look into going but it's just impossible, with all her care needs we can't really stay in a hotel because everybody would just be awake all night if we were all in the same room :lol: She'll love watching it on tv. When the gymnastics was on she learnt to do handstands... It's amazing how strong she is in her upper body. x

I know who the Faroe Islands are... Internationally disliked by people who are against whaling. But that's a whole other story

Having family that live there i get to know the other side of the story. Like you said, that's a whole other topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->