Paranoid about chemical!

i thought i would have implantation bleeding but i actually did not ever have it and i always read about women having it.

So much better, thank you for asking! How are you?

I've tested daily, piccie below!! I'm sure it's not a chemical now so I'm happier :)

We're both 4+1 now, woo hoo!

welcome to the baby club lol. Congratulations. What month are you due xx

Thanks Laura! De 2nd August if everything goes well!

Aww a summer baby. Im sure he/she will be fine xx

With my chemical last year (5w 3d) the FRER never really progressed. I tested a lot and the line never got darker and a digital never said "Pregnant." I wasn't terribly surprised when I started bleeding.

I am also quite nervous about this one...DH and I are so excited. I hate the thought of it going wrong. I am already seeing a decent progression and that helps - seeing "Pregnant" yesterday at 10 DPO was a big deal in my mind.

I even have hope that I'll stop POAS every time I go to the bathroom. :dohh:

FRER: 9-11 DPO and Wondfo: 9-11 DPO

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 24
  • wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 20
With my chemical last year (5w 3d) the FRER never really progressed. I tested a lot and the line never got darker and a digital never said "Pregnant." I wasn't terribly surprised when I started bleeding.

I am also quite nervous about this one...DH and I are so excited. I hate the thought of it going wrong. I am already seeing a decent progression and that helps - seeing "Pregnant" yesterday at 10 DPO was a big deal in my mind.

I even have hope that I'll stop POAS every time I go to the bathroom. :dohh:

FRER: 9-11 DPO and Wondfo: 9-11 DPO

I told myself I'll stop POAS when the test line is darker than the control :haha: I'm hoping that happens by Thursday!

So despite some brown bleeding yesterday I'm absolutely delighted that CB Digi is putting me at 2-3 now! And the FRER's are really dark! Something is happening!! Well past the stage of chemical being a possibility now so praying and hoping it's smooth sailing from here!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey Laura! So I was 5 weeks yesterday, and I did my last FRER this morning just because it was there and I have no self-control...and the results are pretty good!! Going to do a digi later this week to hopefully see the 3+ and I'm having an early scan next week!

How are you?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members