Paranormal Activity 2 & Saw 3d!

xTaylorsMummy

Pregnant with Number 2 =]
Reaction score
IM SOOO EXCITED! i cant wait to go and see these!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Haha I watched the first Paranormal activity and pooped my pants! Lol. I loved it.. I cant wait to see saw 3d either.

it looks soo scarey! theres a baby in this one, and he does stuff in his cot/room! i dont rthink I will be seeing to our soon if he crys at night again lol

Lol.. I see the first one at home on pirate my sister said it was a good copy and it was crap so this time gonna go cinema! Cant wait

oh my goodness I am still scared at night from the first paranormal acitvity!! When I saw the trailor for the 2nd and I saw it had a baby in his cot like my Jack I could no way watch it!!! No way!!

Ohh cant wait for PA 2!! I was a right scardy cat watching the 1st! Luckily Leo doesnt wake in the night so I'll be ok :rofl:

ooooh ive not seen the ad for the PA2, looking ofrward to that now! I was terrified for ages after the 1st one and made sure my feet were firmly tucked under the covers for ages after lol love a good scare though!

i made hubby walk me to he bathroom and wait outside while i had a wee after watching paranormal activity! For about a week!

I can't wait to see PA2! I didn't find the first one particularly scary but this one has a baby and a dog so I'm sure it'll freak me out (hopefully not so much that I go into labour though!)

OH is taking me out on a "date" to chinese and then to watch it haha! im sooooo excited 1, to see it and 2, to go on a "date" lol. Iv even brought meself a new dress haha

i wanna see both i didnt find the first paranormal activity that scarey but i will watch 2 anyway n i love the saw films have the first 5 on dvd n watched them loads

haven't seen any of these films and usually just dismiss the adverts as I fainted watching minority report and final destination.... Whoos I know! But the pa2 advert caught my eye maybe because of the baby and dog in it but I'm too scared to go see it so you'll have to tell me what happens in here lol!

I want to see PA2 but with the baby tottering about i might have to put it off.

Babies and Ghosts aint my strong point, but SAW 3D looks ace.

V xx

iv just booked my tickets for sat night!! CANT wait! they where nearly sold out lol

Oooh i cant wait to see these!!

PA didnt really scare me that much at the time but it really played on my mind for ages afterwards :argh: x

The first one scared me so definately won't be watching the 2nd x

Paranormal Activity 2 was awesome! I liked it better than the first. The story really tied in well. And it was scarier!

My OH and I saw Paranormal Activity 2 early this week. I got to pick which movie and it was either Girl who played with fire or Paranormal Activity 2.

Since I know that Girl who played with fire is a squeal to Girl with the dragon tattoo, I opt for Paranormal Activity 2. Since I already has seen Paranomal Activity at the drive-ins a few months ago.

OMG PA2 as just as good if not better then the first one. It was even way better to share it with the audience and I have to admit it took me to the break of dawn to get to sleep lol.

What is your favourite scene people?

I don't think I had any favourite scenes! it scared the hell out of me :haha: but..

the part where the kitchen drawers/cupboards all fly open was pretty clever, I hated the bit with the baby in the cot though!

really want to see saw 3D though, I don't mind all the gory stuff it's just that PA2 seemed to mess with my head a bit!

When Katie comes into the house possessed. Scared the Jeebus out of me. Oh and when Kristi was in the nursery one minute and gone the next without leaving the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->