paranormal activity!!! (film)

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
OMG i watched this last night and jeeez did i crap myself!!! lol well worth watching but wouldn't reccomend watching it alone. :nope:

I really want to see it but I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep afterwards :rofl:

You are much braver than I am - there is no way in hell I am going to see that movie!!! I am a huge wuss though - can't stand scary movies.....

Crazy thing is I love the show Ghosthunters.... which makes no sense b/c movies are fake and the TV show is real... I am such a freak!:rofl:

I watched it last night, but I watched the version with the original ending. The one in cinemas is a bit crap, tbh.

It wasn't terrifying, but it was creepy and very atmospheric. I really enjoyed it, but then I love horror films.

My oh was saying he wanted us to go see this. i was suprised its only a 15. after speakin to a few friends last nite i was told its not as scary as they made out

I went to watch this last nite I was so scared! The ending was abit of a let down but thought it was really good though! I would recommend watching it at the cinema for the atmosphere.

whats it about? were going the pictures next week and might have to go and see this, OH will be made up, its normally the chick flicks i make him come and watch lmao

x

whats it about? were going the pictures next week and might have to go and see this, OH will be made up, its normally the chick flicks i make him come and watch lmao

x

Its about a young couple who are being haunted and set up cameras in their house to capture what happens while their asleep. The way its filmed is abit like the blair witch but sooo much better! My OH didn't like it he spent half the film hid behind me! xx

Ooh I want to see it, I have heard loads of people say it's really scary :D

omg i will be shitting it all night haha, were off out clubbing afterwards though so if i get pissed enough it wont matter and i'll sleep through anything :haha:

x

I screamed and hid behind my OH.... was proper annoyed it wasnt real tho :(

I thought it was pretty good, didn't see the ending that's in theatres though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->