paranormal activity the movie? would you

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
watch it on your own?

I've wanted to see it for ages and just seen it is on sky tonight. Hubby is not back until next week, should I wait? x:wacko:

Yes! I watched it on my own during the DAYTIME and even thinking about it terrifies me. The absolute scariest film I have ever seen :blush:

im sooo curious about this film but everyone has said its so horrible :( but i really wanna see it! damn curiosity!

I wouldn't, no. Me and OH are probably gonna watch it (for the second time) tonight though.. :)

I would watch it on my own. Its not scary. It has some jumpy bits.. number 2 affected me more because it had a child in it....

I watched it and peed myself at the end .. literally :rofl:

Watch it ! If you dare ;)

is it really that bad?

it wasnt too bad at the time when I watched it but it really played on my mind that night thinking "what if?" & I couldnt sleep so I personally wouldnt recommend watching it if you're gonna be alone all night xx

I watched it on my own and it scared me witless. I had to seep with hall ligth on for a week or so lol. But will be watching number 2 on own as it's not OH type of film

i've never seen the first one although i saw the 2nd a few weeks ago and although i was scared, it wasnt something that made me scared after it was finished iykwim

Im scared to even watch this with other people nevermind alone! Although i really want to! If you do watch it and get scared just come on BnB & we'l try to descare you lol xx

I watched it on my own the other day but it was during the daytime. I didn't find it that scary buts thats just me :)

Not a hope in hell.
Im not normaly bothered by horrors or scary stuff and will easily watch them on my own but this one is different.
Brian was 4 days old when I saw it and im ashamed to say I hid behind him :) im a bad mummy :)
The original ending was boring and nothing to it but the remake was what scared the poop out of me, im fine with the rest of the film its just that few second remake that does it.

I would watch it on my own. Its not scary. It has some jumpy bits.. number 2 affected me more because it had a child in it....

Iv refused to watch it for that reason :)

i watched both of them - i didnt find them too bad - bit jumpy in places,
wasnt scared after watching them either - now zombie flicks ARGHHHHH
i bite OH's knuckles whilst watchin them scary blighters.....

I watched sitting in bed in the dark on my own BUT my 15 year old was downstairs with 10+ of her friends watching it so it wasn't to bad. They were 10 minutes ahead of me aswell so everytime they screamed I knew something was coming! I don't know if that made it worse or better tho.

There only one part in particular that really scared me tbh. I lived on my own for 10 years and watched loads of scary films. Signs and the blair witch freaked me out the most!
I don't think I'd like to watch PA in the house on my own tho.

i watched it on my own and crappped my pants its by far the scarest film ive seen i cant wait to see the second one :)

im very desensitised to horr movies but this honestly affected me deeply for weeks. and i watched it with my oh! its just how gradually it builds up. watched it again tonight and didnt have any affect on me at all! think its a first time thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->