paranormal activity the movie? would you

It didn't scare me :wacko:
I've said this before but felt it was ruined as I watched it first time in a noisy cinema. :growlmad:

TBH it didnt scare me as much as i thought... so far (currently watching it now lol)

Until the certain part...dont know how to spoiler it...but yeah... didnt get a fright... just really scared me...:cry:

I was really looking forward to seeing this film when it come out but i thought it wasn't as good as it had been rated.Not many scary scenes and quite boring :/ x

thanks everyone. Defo not watching it on my own as im alone in the house with lo until tuesday night so thats a long time to pee my pants! x

ohhh see the people who say its not that bad make me want to see it! but then people say its horrible and affected them so i think no way! :wacko: but im so nosey i have to know what everyones on about lol

Honestly im the biggest scaredy pants with ghosts etc as i think we have one... but it wasnt as bad as i thought, i think all the hype ruined it tbh... dont get me wrong the end was quite bad... lol i wouldnt say the same if i was alone, so yeah hun def watch with OH...lol

i really want to watch number 2...ive read up on it and it doesnt seem as bad tbh x

ohhh see the people who say its not that bad make me want to see it! but then people say its horrible and affected them so i think no way! :wacko: but im so nosey i have to know what everyones on about lol

This is why i watched it, even thought i didnt want to, glad i did though, wanna watch the second now!! lol

I watched it and although I am glad I didn't see it by myself I didn't find it that scary, I mean I pissed my pants a little but have seen much more disturbing movies.

have you seen the entity? now that scared me!

Anyone else think the ending was pretty stupid in PA? x

Thats how i felt about it, i think all the hype wasnt worth it and almost ruined it as i was expecting to never sleep again lol!!

ive seen the entity and omg i agree lol!...

Ending was rubbish .. too OTT for me

I'm not sure on this film, found it slow in some places, though the ending was pretty neat, anyone seen the alternative endings? they are pretty good!
But considering the budget of the film, the time scale it was made in and the cast members its pretty well done!!!

I actually liked both movies and felt that the ending was appropriate and tied in well. I appreciate movies that aren't gory in order to be scary, and I myself am a strong believer in paranormal activity. Definitely a great movie to watch when alone or with a loved one at night, in the dark eating popcorn. :)

Both movies in the series Paranormal Activity are really good. In my opinion, scariest movie ever is a tall order to fill, but Paranormal Activity is definitely a serious fright flick that will continue to creep you. Paranormal Activity is the 15000-dollar scary movie that turned into a 100-million-dollar box-office.

I watched Paranormal Activity on my own at 3AM when I couldn't sleep one night. I then found out 3AM is meant to be the time for increased paranormal activity lmao.
IMO I found the storyline a little ridiculous and how it's 'based on a true story' is stupid as there's alternative endings!! It didn't scare me one bit and the trailer with people in the cinema screaming is quite laughable haha.. I don't think I'll watch Paranormal Activity 2 as I found the first one crap lol.

If you're easily scared then I'd watch it, if not I'd definately give it a miss it's poo! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->